Lately I have seen alot of threads about revenge in the pit. At least two a day, maybe one depending on the day.

Anyway, since there seem to be alot of them, and since they always end up the same way, I figured that I could prevent this by hopefully gathering them all into one place and helping them all out. Sort of like how the relationship thread works.

I personally do not want revenge on anyone, I just made this thread so the people who feel the uncontrollable need for revenge can get people to talk to.

I don't want anything bad to stem from this, this is not a place to plan revenge, its just a place to talk to people and calm down.

This probably won't get anywhere, the mods can close this if they want, but at least I tried.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by ShaunDiel
They always get closed. What makes you think this won't?

I diddn't know, I just thought I would try.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
my friend told me this one which made me laugh and would be a good way to get revenge on someone.
gouge their eye out and pee in their eye socket.
but seriously dont do that. brain is supposed to be red, not yellow. and it might hurt someone.
Wow TS....This thread took off like a rocket! I plan on getting revenge on someone...idk who but someone. The next person who crosses me shall have their throat shat down
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Wow TS....This thread took off like a rocket! I plan on getting revenge on someone...idk who but someone. The next person who crosses me shall have their throat shat down

good for you, I hope you rot in jail somewhere
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58