Page 1 of 3
I can flip a bus ticket between by thumb and middle finger very fast and can go on for hours if I want.

What are some pointless habits that you have developed and become exceptionally good at?
I'm pretty good at palming my plectrum when I need my right hand free but don't want put down my pick.
Tieing my shoe.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Mr_Jones
Bass guitar.

That's pretty much it.

+100

Haha. That was great.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
eating.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
ping pong and carving pumpkins
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Quote by RPGoof
I can hold a pick with one finger and resume normal activity such as typing and stuff whilst still holding the pick

That's what I do, I guess it isn't palming really. I'm holding my plectrum under my middle finger as I type right now. I wonder how many people do this?
waiting in the shadows as the pit slowly fights within itself and becomes a ruined mess of city-states, then, i swoop in as Dr.Chocula and claim my righteous throne.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
I'm constantly twitching, and it gives my vibrato a very different sound.Almost every note I hit is twitched a bit.
meh
Quote by Trefellin
That's what I do, I guess it isn't palming really. I'm holding my plectrum under my middle finger as I type right now. I wonder how many people do this?

maybe you should make a group
I'm Steve
Quote by Trefellin

Are you Eddie?
Quote by Rogue Hermit
i can hold 15 FULL coffee mugs in one hand.

I can drink out of all those coffee cups and still sleep.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
maybe you should make a group

Why bother?

Quote by Alex Zyka
Are you Eddie?

Who?

Quote by MattAnderson111
I can drink out of all those coffee cups and still sleep.

I can hold those 15 full coffee mugs with my penis... while you drink out of them.
Last edited by Trefellin at Oct 22, 2008,
i can screw up my social life pretty good without thinking, and not knowing it will bite me in the butt later.
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
More of a bad habit than anything but I when I listen to music on earphones I always start kick-drumming and doing fills in pace, that or yelling at the top of my lungs and scratch my voice real hard when one of my fav' songs choruses comes in, that or badly made axl screams an octave lower :P.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Faping.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
there's this really shitty harry potter quidditch game for gamecube that i'm good as hell at. the first time i played it i beat the kid who owned it and played it a bunch of times 200-0. brutality haha.
i'm pretty AWESOME at totally screwing myself in job interviews, i never say the right stuff, i'm a college freshman and i havent been able to find a job in like 2 months, ive put in like 10 applications and screwed up 3 job interviews.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
Quote by p!atdfan112
i can screw up my social life pretty good without thinking, and not knowing it will bite me in the butt later.

That also, but that's only before I get my 'medicinal' weed plants at home, seems like being an half assed bipolar doesn't help much with the social part of it :P.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by slaveofsatan
Faping.

Fape?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I can balane and walk on my hands without falling very well.
I can whistle very good.
For some reason whenever i wake up if i just take a nap, i can think very well and fast. Which pays off when you nap in class
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
I'm pretty good at packing a bowl, I don't know why. I just have some technique, I can do it faster and better than my other buddies. In our little group, I'm the packer. another guy is the joint roller. Another one is the navigator (excellent driver while high, doesn't drive like a super slow idiot. I usually don't approve of driving in that state, but he is a damn good driver, and always has the best directions). And my other buddy is the transporter. Always the carrier of bongs/bongwater/whatever parafenalia we need.

we're actually pretty organized stoners.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Pen tricks.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Skill toys in general.
contact juggling,
juggling up to 5 balls,
footbag juggling (hack-e-sack as the kids call it)
juggling sticks
Poi- LED and Fire and Glowstringing
Diabolo
Astrojacks (a new addition to the list).
Quote by NutZz?
I'm pretty good at packing a bowl, I don't know why. I just have some technique, I can do it faster and better than my other buddies. In our little group, I'm the packer. another guy is the joint roller. Another one is the navigator (excellent driver while high, doesn't drive like a super slow idiot. I usually don't approve of driving in that state, but he is a damn good driver, and always has the best directions). And my other buddy is the transporter. Always the carrier of bongs/bongwater/whatever parafenalia we need.

we're actually pretty organized stoners.

lol why is that one guy the "transporter"...does he just not give a damn if he gets caught or not?
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
Quote by chrisa123
Pen tricks.

I'm trying to get good at that one. It's bloody hard =(
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by LaGrange
For some reason whenever i wake up if i just take a nap, i can think very well and fast. Which pays off when you nap in class

Me too, brain's processing power is infinite at this point. Once I had this vision of bugs bunny doing crazy staff with his armchair on the beach in a trippy sequence which I remember every frame and it was rendered better and with more detail than anything I have seen with my two eyes. Literally!
Page 1 of 3