bank account balance monday = $160
bank account balance today = -$220

my cafeteria meal plan ran out today. looks like i'm not eating for a while.

the only reason i can think of for the huge deficit is my university cashing the checks for my books ($350, wrote the checks about a month and a half ago, can't remember if they were cashed previously). I can't remember my online banking password and my statements are at my parent's house.

poop.
But your amount went up.....

EDIT: That negative sign totalyl wasn't there when I first read that. So, yeah, then you are totally f-cked.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Oct 22, 2008,
Oh I am very sorry.........you have confused me with someone who gives a shit.

you made 60 dollars get over it
Quote by Monolith295
But your amount went up.....

TS, you've been financially raped.
Way to read the "negative" symbol in front of the $220. And the best part is that you're trying to insult someone.
I like to go to the playground, and watch all the little children jump and run around. But they don't know that I'm only using blanks.
sucks. my account is now $768.00 after i cashed my check today. win.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
uh oh

bitch-o'clock already? I thought we were still in fap time

/lame joke

and thats shitty. How did you manage to spend so much on food? its a cafeteria, not a buffet TS
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
new plan.... make your own samich for cheaper?
IM A LEFTY!

-Schecter C-1 classic
-Fender standard strat
-Peavey Vypyr 75w
-Sanpera II
-Yamaha FG720SL acoustic
Well, if it makes you feel any better, my school just gave me a check of over $9,000 (literally) in fin aid and semester refunds.

I now have $14,000+ in my bank account.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jeremessmore
wait something actually over 9,000 *head explodes*

9,575.50 to be exact.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by metaldud536
Damn I could sure use that to pay for my classes in spring, a car, and a graphics card.

Or you could, you know, save it for the impending economic d00m.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
yeah, Chase raped my account. i went over by a dollar, got charged 30 bucks for it and didn't find about the balance change until a week after it all was supposed to take effect, plunging my account into the hole. it took me two months to climb out of debt with the bank, i literally ate nothing but ramen and drank only water for two weeks to save on money before i got awfully sick.

long story short: try to avoid using checks or cards outside of the ATM. and if you do use the checks or plastic, watch your money like a hawk. and don't bank with Chase.