heavy metal is as descriptive as i can be, cuz its the first song that ive written in a while that isnt metalcore

anyway, its influenced by bands like megadeth, children of bodom, and (although metalcore) as i lay dying.

its in my profile called untitled new or new untitled or something like that...

c4c as always
Last edited by jetfuel495 at Oct 22, 2008,
no offense dude, but it doesn't really sound like megadeth or children of bodom at all (well, at least their earlier i.e. good stuff). It sounds a lot like as i lay dying which is shit. don't kid yourself... its a metalcore song
We're the Hate Crew, we'll stand and we wont fall
We're all for none and none for all
F*** you we'll fight till the last hit
And we sure as hell, ain't takin no s***
Last edited by metalreaper450 at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by metalreaper450
no offense dude, but it doesn't really sound like megadeth or children of bodom at all (well, at least their earlier i.e. good stuff). It sounds a lot like as i lay dying which is shit. don't kid yourself... its a metalcore song

influenced doesnt necessarily means it sounds like it.

the prechorus riff was taken directly from a certain riff in lake bodom, played a few octaves down and in a different key. maybe youd recognize it if you listened hard enough.

and good job being constructive.
Well let me start off by saying that you have some cool riffs in here. I also noticed the Bodom-esque riff at 1:13. There are a few times where the guitar track and the drum track seem a little out of sync principally at 0:40, 0:50, and 1:39. Maybe you should slow down the drumtrack a little and re-record the guitar track. There's some cool chugging riffs in here but some times it can get just a little monotonous. I really liked the last riff of the song as it was very spot-on. Overall great job, c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=984182