Hello mates. I was wondering if anyone knows were i can get stickers of the dots that go on the fretboard of a guitar. The fretboard is rosewood ( or eboney) It has dots on it but a couple i cant see too well. This is a late 1990s ltd model like the esp m2. I was looking for decals or stickers any help is greatly appreciate.
You don't need stickers.

You have side markers for one, two, you shouldn't be looking at the fretboard when you play in the first place.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Oh come on.
You don't know how long he(she?)'s been playing..

Even the guys in bestselling bands look at their instruments.
I need a sig.
go to your Guitar Center/Local music store im sure they have what you need,if not Google it.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
I remember a seller on eBay that had some really cool stickers for fretboards, they had shark fins, birds, and dots, but I don't remember who.
I know i have seen them on eBay

though after just looking... I couldn't really find the ones I used to see...
there were a ton of them in many different shapes...

ohhh and H4T3BR33D3R..... great response... thanks for helping out.... if you don't want to help...how about just not commenting?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Last edited by Slovak_Ghost at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by thebasshacker
I remember a seller on eBay that had some really cool stickers for fretboards, they had shark fins, birds, and dots, but I don't remember who.

The sellers ID is creative-cuts. They have alot of different ones to choose from. They will even make your own custom design.

I have a set on my Explorer and a set on my LTD. I have pics in my profile if you want to see how they look.
Last edited by zakkwyldefan79 at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by RykuZ
Oh come on.
You don't know how long he(she?)'s been playing..

Even the guys in bestselling bands look at their instruments.

Yeah, they look, but they aren't staring at the fretboard all the time. It will only help him become a better guitar player if he isn't staring at his fretboard 24/7.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah, they look, but they aren't staring at the fretboard all the time. It will only help him become a better guitar player if he isn't staring at his fretboard 24/7.

are you retarded?

I doubt they want the fret markers so they can stare at the fretboard when they are playing.... its for looks

thats like saying someone shouldn't paint a guitar.... cause you shouldn't be looking at the body when you are playing it
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Google Stewart-Macdonald. . . . they have guitar supplies like the ones you are looking for.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
are you retarded?

I doubt they want the fret markers so they can stare at the fretboard when they are playing.... its for looks

thats like saying someone shouldn't paint a guitar.... cause you shouldn't be looking at the body when you are playing it

I'm not retarded actually.

I have all 46 chromosomes. I don't have Downs or Edwards syndrome. Crazy huh? Isn't that wild? Can you believe it?

So I read his post and made a mistake. Big whoop. You would've made the mistake too if you read the part where he wrote 'I can't see them too well'. Wouldn't you? Well you would if you had any common sense. Common sense, You know? The thing that helps you put the pieces together in your brain?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
are you retarded?

come on now. if you've got something to say, say it the right way.
let's leave the pit in the pit.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm not retarded actually.

I have all 46 chromosomes. I don't have Downs or Edwards syndrome. Crazy huh? Isn't that wild? Can you believe it?

So I read his post and made a mistake. Big whoop. You would've made the mistake too if you read the part where he wrote 'I can't see them too well'. Wouldn't you? Well you would if you had any common sense. Common sense, You know? The thing that helps you put the pieces together in your brain?

why are you telling me about common sense? You are the one who lacked it in your first post.
Total Failure

sorry about the minor conflict this started. Thanks for the help all.
Those creative-cut inlay things look pretty sweet... but do they look cheap or phony on a real guitar?
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Quote by jtbull
Hello mates. I was wondering if anyone knows were i can get stickers of the dots that go on the fretboard of a guitar. The fretboard is rosewood ( or eboney) It has dots on it but a couple i cant see too well. This is a late 1990s ltd model like the esp m2. I was looking for decals or stickers any help is greatly appreciate.

seriosuly dont waste your time nor money. Fret inlays may look good but there are a few bad points. they can come off when you bend, they are clearly stickers therefore reducing sale price and they can look real dodgy ON the guitar.

I dont suggest getting them however a site which i used (yes i tried it all this is from past experince) is http://www.inlaysticker.com/ nice ones in there cheap too.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by toeinator
seriosuly dont waste your time nor money. Fret inlays may look good but there are a few bad points. they can come off when you bend, they are clearly stickers therefore reducing sale price and they can look real dodgy ON the guitar.

I dont suggest getting them however a site which i used (yes i tried it all this is from past experince) is http://www.inlaysticker.com/ nice ones in there cheap too.

The ones made by creative-cuts are ultra thin and I don't even feel them when I play. I do bends all the time and none of them have started to peel. I've had 2 different sets on my Explorer and the first set came off without leaving any sticky residue at all on the fret board. They can be removed if you decide to sell the guitar so they don't hurt the value of your guitar. Some of the finishes they make aren't realistic looking. The pearl looking ones look good though. From a couple feet away people usually can't tell they're stickers. I wasn't sure about them when I first saw them on ebay but I decided to give them a try and they have surprised me. creative-cuts has sold over 1100 sets and has only one negative feedback so the inlay sets must not be too bad.
Last edited by zakkwyldefan79 at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't need stickers.

You have side markers for one, two, you shouldn't be looking at the fretboard when you play in the first place.

are you kidding me?

why would you not be looking at the fretboard when you play. i dno about you but i cant close my eyes and play any complex sweep or fast lick.

maybe youre just godly, somehow i doubt it.

though I do agree that stickers sounds a bit gay, you sure you cant tough it out?
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Quote by nvranka
are you kidding me?

why would you not be looking at the fretboard when you play. i dno about you but i cant close my eyes and play any complex sweep or fast lick.

maybe youre just godly, somehow i doubt it.

though I do agree that stickers sounds a bit gay, you sure you cant tough it out?

They aren't for your viewing, basically for show to people who are watching gigs n that. When you stand up and play use as what's his name said, the dots on the side of the neck, when it comes to a fast solo, lean over. Seen the Stricken video clip by Disturbed, hes leaning over the guitar during the solo. search in you tube if you haven't
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't need stickers.

you are an arsehole my friend, please never darken our doorstep again..
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
Quote by mattiwillohouse
you are an arsehole my friend, please never darken our doorstep again..

he said he misread it. i sure as shit dont need you speaking for me.
so stop spamming and contribute to the thread.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
So they're essentially ultra thin stickers? Would it be safer to get the bigger once to cover more area, or smaller once so you dont rub them off? I dont know how this works....

Suggestions?