Seeing how Led Zeppelin is looking for a new singer since Robert Plant wont reuite with the group I always wanted this guy from a Led Zeppelin cover band from buffalo, ny. he is pretty close to Plant. tell me what you think.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=136494870&MyToken=9457df26-bd67-4298-b244-579307af6451

listen to misty mountain hop
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
He did... really!?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
thats what i heard. After the o2 thing they planned to tour, plant messed them about, on and off, they said they'll look for someone else, he didnt believe them then they actually did start doing auditions, plant got scared and agreed to join.
not sure where I read that though.
The most recent news i could find on old Plant regarding this whole thing is this:

On 29 September frontman Robert Plant released a statement in which he called reports of a Led Zeppelin reunion "frustrating and ridiculous". He said he would not be recording or touring with the band, before adding, "I wish Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham nothing but success with any future projects."

At this point i don't even care.
Quote by jplay5
they probably wanted someone with a bigger profile

why, they would want someone with no profile so he can fill robert plant's role instead of being someone else from another well known band singing led zeppelin songs.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by GaijinFoot
thats what i heard. After the o2 thing they planned to tour, plant messed them about, on and off, they said they'll look for someone else, he didnt believe them then they actually did start doing auditions, plant got scared and agreed to join.
not sure where I read that though.

Ledforthehead's post has the latest status of Plant. It was all on again, off again a couple of weeks back.

Please use the Zep thread in the Classic Rock forum
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic