I found a really old acoustic, with the brand name Valencia on the headstock. I was if this wondering if this was worth anything? I have no pics sorry
Anyone know anything about Valencia Guitars?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
I think rondomusic sells Valencia guitars... read as probably not worth much.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Isn't valencia a type of orange? ? haha. Kidding.

But on a more serious note, i've never even heard of the brand.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
I have a Valencia TC-30 it's really bad the top is laminated and it's just overall cheap, but I've heard of good models with alright tone. How much is this one my TC-30 is $90 AUD.
I have a 30 year old valencia, not sure which model. It sounds pretty sweet actually but the neck is really unplayable.
They are good guitars.
I have learned with one this summer, my old CG-170, and I absolutely love it.
The quality depends on your model of course, but overall they're good learning guitars, before you get an electric one, for example.
They're ok, my school uses them as the introductory guitar to the year 8 music course. Most of what I've seen though is that they are more affordable, and aren't worth that much, but I've only ever played the beginner models from their brand.