Page 1 of 2
BEATEN!

Quote by endless_fight1
Laughing so hard that the water i was just drinking spewed from my mouth onto my keyboard and caused irreversible damage. kthxbai

Quote by herby190
**** it. You're close enough. It's actually irreparable damage, but whatever...

The rules are the same as the last time I did this. I will post an acronym, then you try to figure out what it stands for. I will reply to each person by quoting them, then putting a star next to each letter they got right. The acronym this time is a little harder:
LSHTTWIWJDSFMMOMKACID.

Edit: Just to put you in the right direction, the first word is laughing.
Last edited by herby190 at Oct 26, 2008,
Little shits hate trying to win. I will just do some ****ing moms more. Okay, moms kandefinately are certainly idiosyncratic digretulations.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Larry Shall Hide three terrible words in which Jason does find many mouths of merry kids always carrying incredible dilemmas.
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
Lets shoot Hats till they want in with jewish dog spit fragrence moose mous or mice killing all crappy incandescent dingos
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Little shits hate trying to win. I will just do some ****ing moms more. Okay, moms kandefinately are certainly idiosyncratic digretulations.

L
S
H
T
T
W
I*
W
J*
D
S
F
M
M
O
M
K
A
C
I
D
Quote by dylpikle9
Larry Shall Hide three terrible words in which Jason does find many mouths of merry kids always carrying incredible dilemmas.

L
S
H
T
T
W
I
W
J
D
S
F
M
M*(Wrong form)
O
M
K
A
C
I
D
Iwvmltdhmihta
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Quote by GmacD
Lets shoot Hats till they want in with jewish dog spit fragrence moose mous or mice killing all crappy incandescent dingos

L
S
H
T
T
W
I
W
J
D
S
F
M
M
O
M
K
A
C
I
D
Can you give us a hint pertaining to the subject?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Can you give us a hint pertaining to the subject?

I edited the first post. Not the greatest hint, but it will hopefully put everyone in the right direction at least...
LSHTTWIWJDSFMMOMKACID.

laughing SO hard that time will incidentally waste. just dont smoke ****ing more marijuana on monday, kid. can i? douche.
Quote by alexjulia
LSHTTWIWJDSFMMOMKACID.

laughing SO hard that time will incidentally waste. just dont smoke ****ing more marijuana on monday, kid. can i? douche.

L*
S*
H*
T*
T
W
I
W
J*
D
S
F
M
M
O*(Close)
M
K
A
C
I
D
LSHTTWIWJDSFMMOMKACID

Laughing so hard that the w i was just d S From My Mouth Onto My K A C I D
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by stockylachy
LSHTTWIWJDSFMMOMKACID

Laughing so hard that the w i was just d S From My Mouth Onto My K A C I D

L*
S*
H*
T*
T*
W
I*
W*
J*
D
S
F*
M*
M*
O*
M*
K
A
C
I
D
Well, I'm done for today. You can still post, but I can't judge them until tomorrow.
Quote by herby190
L*
S*
H*
T*
T*
W
I*
W*
J*
D
S
F*
M*
M*
O*
M*
K
A
C
I
D

Laughing so hard that the woman i was just doing shit from my mouth onto my kite and cock i did?

I know it makes no sense.
Laughing so hard that the water i was just drinking spilled from my mouth onto my keyboard and came I D
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Last edited by endless_fight1 at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by SkullSplitter92
Laughing so hard that the woman i was just doing shit from my mouth onto my kite and cock i did?

I know it makes no sense.

L*
S*
H*
T*
T*
W
I*
W*
J*
D
S
F*
M*
M*
O*
M*
K
A
C
I
D
Quote by endless_fight1
Laughing so hard that the water i was just drinking spilled from my mouth onto my keyboard and came I D

L*
S*
H*
T*
T*
W*
I*
W*
J*
D*
S
F*
M*
M*
O*
M*
K*
A*
C
I
D
You're getting pretty close.
Laughing so hard that the water I was just drinking shot from my mouth onto my keyboard and caused it's destruction.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Laughing so hard that the water I was just drinking shot from my mouth onto my keyboard and caused it's destruction.

L*
S*
H*
T*
T*
W*
I*
W*
J*
D*
S
F*
M*
M*
O*
M*
K*
A*
C*
I
D
Pretty close...
Quote by captaincrunk
apparently he cant type to tell you you win. but i think you do

I've got a little more time than I thought. He was pretty close, and has the meaning, his wording's just a little off.
Quote by herby190
I've got a little more time than I thought. He was pretty close, and has the meaning, his wording's just a little off.

"and caused its death"?
Laughing so hard that the water I was just drinking splashed from my mouth onto my keyboard and caused internal devistation.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
"and caused its death"?

Caused is right, but you're missing I D and the S.
Quote by shadesofanger
Laughing so hard that the water I was just drinking splashed from my mouth onto my keyboard and caused internal devistation.

L*
S*
H*
T*
T*
W*
I*
W*
J*
D*
S
F*
M*
M*
O*
M*
K*
A*
C*
I
D
Laughing so hard that the water I was just drinking splooged from my mouth onto my keyboard and caused indefinate depression.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
Laughing so hard that the water I was just drinking splooged from my mouth onto my keyboard and caused indefinate depression.

L*
S*
H*
T*
T*
W*
I*
W*
J*
D*
S
F*
M*
M*
O*
M*
K*
A*
C*
I
D
Laughing so hard that the water I was just drinking sponged from my mouth onto my keyboard and caused infinite dellusions.

I will win again, I will.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by herby190
Caused is right, but you're missing I D and the S.

Spewed
immediate
disorder
spewed
instant
dampness
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Quote by monkeysintheday
Laughing so hard that the water I was just drinking sponged from my mouth onto my keyboard and caused infinite dellusions.

I will win again, I will.

Still mission S, I, and D.
Laughing
So
Hard
Towards
The
Wino
I
Went
Jogging
Down
Southend
****ing
Mickey
Mouse
Over
My
Keg
And
Cumming
Inside (him)
Discreetly
Quote by Chen-min
Laughing
So
Hard
Towards
The
Wino
I
Went
Jogging
Down
Southend
****ing
Mickey
Mouse
Over
My
Keg
And
Cumming
Inside (him)
Discreetly

Uhhhh.... I'm not even going to judge it, just look at the others I've judged and you'll get why this can't be right.
Page 1 of 2