I took a bunch of videos on my digital camera and on my computer the files are saved as .avi's I want to put them on my ipod so I need to convert them into .m4p so I can watch them on my ipod. So far I've struck out? Anyone know where i can find something like that that's A. free and b. for Mac
Videora
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
VisualHub is the best. Ask anyone. Unfortunately the company that made it just disbanded, but they are letting other people work on their program if they want to. The new name is "FilmRedux." Give it a shot.
will videora work on my mac?
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
damn.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
You know what's nice about Google? You can actually type what you're searching for and it gives you a shitload of pages with the info you need on them.

Uh, why yes. Yes. that would be the point of Google. That's probably why the called it a SEARCH engine. Ya know? Maybe because you can SEARCH for stuff on there.
Quote by FiveStarMotel
Uh, why yes. Yes. that would be the point of Google. That's probably why the called it a SEARCH engine. Ya know? Maybe because you can SEARCH for stuff on there.

Yes. Exactly. Which begs the question "why didn't you USE it before coming here and asking us?"
You're*
Quote by FiveStarMotel

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by FiveStarMotel

You really aren't the sharpest tool are you?
Yes. Exactly. Which begs the question "why didn't you USE it before coming here and asking us?"

Because Google doesn't give you snappy answers that make you laugh your ass off and/or make you feel dumb. Also, I did use it. And it did NOT work. That's probably why I came here. Don't you think I would try google first? Also, I said I struck out. Oh and it seems I still am. You know what **** this! I tried everything! GOd I hate computers, maybe I'll do what idcrisis said and just get a PC. I'm so sick of this piece a shit anyway. Oh well. Ladee****inda.
You really aren't the sharpest tool are you?

I ain't even a tool! I AM THE TOOLSHED, MUDDAFUKKA!!!!

Wait.... wat??
Quote by FiveStarMotel
Because Google doesn't give you snappy answers that make you laugh your ass off and/or make you feel dumb. Also, I did use it. And it did NOT work. That's probably why I came here. Don't you think I would try google first? Also, I said I struck out. Oh and it seems I still am. You know what **** this! I tried everything! GOd I hate computers, maybe I'll do what idcrisis said and just get a PC. I'm so sick of this piece a shit anyway. Oh well. Ladee****inda.

Well, I think your biggest problem is the fact that you're trying to convert AVIs into an audio format.

You know, it's funny, I Googled "free mac ipod video converter" and the very first thing that comes up is the free iPod video converter that everyone in the world uses.

The computer isn't a piece of shit just because you don't know how to use Google.
You're*
Quote by FiveStarMotel

If you can't even figure out how to use OSX, which is basically training wheels, I doubt you'll have much better luck on Windows or Linux.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana