I think everyone knows her story by now, but what I'd like to know, is was she born with or without a penis? I know she's gone through "gender reassignment" but I don't know of any surgery.
Thanks
born a boy, underwent the surgery and no longer has a penor. hormone therapy to put her through girl puberty rather than boy puberty. i think that about summarizes it.
Why is UG so fixated on her? There's a million trans people all over.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by dudius
born a boy, underwent the surgery and no longer has a penor. hormone therapy to put her through girl puberty rather than boy puberty. i think that about summarizes it.

oh dear lawd who the hell would want to do that to their body??
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by heavenbesideyou

me

just kidding

or am i?
Yeah.... Im kinda wondering WHY they did it.... did she have some sort of mental disability? Was she born half chick/half guy? I mean theres got to be a reason....

She purdy

Even though she had a penis.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by aaronob
Yeah.... Im kinda wondering WHY they did it.... did she have some sort of mental disability? Was she born half chick/half guy? I mean theres got to be a reason....

i guess some people just can't explain why they feel they should be a man/woman. for me, i've never questioned whether i should be a man or woman. its like "a tree is a tree. it doesn't think its a tree, it just is." idky Tim couldn't just be a girly guy unless he's like everyone in the pit who thinks it would be fun to play with their own boobs. i know if i were born a chick, i would be a SLUT!
Quote by dudius
i guess some people just can't explain why they feel they should be a man/woman. for me, i've never questioned whether i should be a man or woman. its like "a tree is a tree. it doesn't think its a tree, it just is." idky Tim couldn't just be a girly guy unless he's like everyone in the pit who thinks it would be fun to play with their own boobs. i know if i were born a chick, i would be a SLUT!

Thank god I'm not the only one who's ever thought this!

<_<

>_>

*Leaves*
Quote by dudius
i guess some people just can't explain why they feel they should be a man/woman. for me, i've never questioned whether i should be a man or woman. its like "a tree is a tree. it doesn't think its a tree, it just is." idky Tim couldn't just be a y guy unless he's like everyone in the pit who thinks it would be fun to play with their own . i know if i were born a chick, i would be a slut!

Amen to that! (in the bold there)

Yeah.... that pretty much explains it. I wasnt asking why homo people get changes, I was asking whats up with Kim specifically..... like if Kim did it because shes a homo or something.
Quote by heavenbesideyou

I would.
Quote by aaronob
I was asking whats up with Kim specifically..... like if Kim did it because shes a homo or something.

She obviously felt she would be much happier as a female.
Quote by Trefellin
She obviously felt she would be much happier as a female.

Obviously.... but I was just curious whether it was because she was a homo boy or she just thought it would be cool to get a change or maybe she got paid a lot of money for the experiment.
The real question is, TS, is there such a thing as an unhonest question?
Quote by aaronob
Obviously.... but I was just curious whether it was because she was a homo boy or she just thought it would be cool to get a change or maybe she got paid a lot of money for the experiment.

Have you never heard the term transgender before?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by aaronob

She just felt like she should be female. What's so hard to grasp about that?
Quote by MedicreDemon
Have you never heard the term transgender before?

Yes I actually have heard it.... but where that most likely probably was the reason for the change, it may have actually been something else.
Quote by Trefellin
She just felt like she should be female. What's so hard to grasp about that?

lolgrasp

Who gives a shit about some tranny bitch?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
lolgrasp

Who gives a shit about some tranny bitch?

Looking at this thread... A handful of people, at least.
Quote by woodenbandman
lolgrasp

Who gives a about some tranny bitch?

Well I mean I dont really care that much Im just curious as to how she became to be.
So when you couldn't find a normal girl, you're aiming on a trans chick? Nice going...
I was watching Maury the other day and the episode was all about transgenders. It was weird. TS, some people feel like they are "a girl trapped in a boy's body" (and vice versa), these are called transgenders.
does this really deserve another thread? it's already been wildly debated in the demotes thread on top of the OTHER KIM PETRAS THREAD STILL ON THE FRONT PAGE.