I like it, i'm not much for -core stuff but its well written, i especially liked the interlude
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
Nice, specially the prechorus, can u play it on guitar? you should record it I'd like to hear it with a real guitar.
Quote by Nihil
I like it, i'm not much for -core stuff but its well written, i especially liked the interlude

I'm gonna go with this. Keep milking your musical nipples Matt!
that was pretty tight man. i was definitely head bangin. i really like the bassline like, throughout the whole song. very good. the drums are pretty sweet, but i would personally put in more fills after the four bar soloish thingy. but yeah man, keep up the sweet stuff
I wouldn't classify this as metal-core more like straight up metal. Anyways your intro is awesome and through me off because the not note ends quickly lol. I thought it would drag out abit longer. From bars 2-3 I would add a 2nd lead but its fine the way it is. The fade in distortion guitar at 4-5 is a nice touch and at 6 the drum track you laid down on the rests is awesome! The pre-chorus kicked ass! Chorus wasn't repetitive at all and I loved it. The triplets are a nice touch. Verse2 kinda looked like you dosed off bit. 27-31 is a great breakdown. Great song 9/10 GJ!

Please Crit my song!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=982208
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library