Does anyone know where i can find a good walk through to help you sweep....or a tab that shows you different sweeps....
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD
Get used to the motion (playing dead notes), then slowly, SLOWLY practice it, SLOWLY SLOWLY, as possible and let every note ring ONE AT A TIME.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Sweeping is usually arpeggios... Playing full scales wouldn't really be sweeping. My favorites are the minor seven arepeggio and Major seven arpeggio, because they're the easiest to play in one position.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Check this out http://www.nealnagaoka.com/SweepingFull.html it shows several different sweeps from 5 string sweeps to really complicated 6 string sweeps i'd also recommend searching for video lessons on sweep picking but be carefull with youtube some lessons are awfull and tell you a load of crap. Look for video lessons by actual guitarists in bands or profesionals really.
*PROFILE NOT IN USE*