I love the sg z, but the only problem is that these guitars are ghosts man, I've never seen one for sale.
Has anyone seen one/been able to find one/have one?
they have 'em on musicians friend. they are sick, but mad expensive
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
no they don't
unless you mean the zakk wylde ZV
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Last edited by ShredGod George at Oct 22, 2008,
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
they have 'em on musicians friend. they are sick, but mad expensive

Eh, probably not. They were discontinued like 10 years ago.
there was one on ebay in july for 500. Google it, ebay and craigslist is your only hope.
also look out for the SG-x its pretty similar.
Quote by this&that
I heard they were basses.

Lol ya, well there's both.
Kinda like how there's fender jazz bass, and a jazz guitar (jaguar).
Quote by JessicaGonzo
there was one on ebay in july for 500. Google it, ebay and craigslist is your only hope.
also look out for the SG-x its pretty similar.

Yeah I tried there's absolutely nothing it sucks.
I got an SG Z and I'm going to be putting it up for sale really soon. I haven't a clue what price to put it up as- but it's probably headed off to ebay.

Anyone interested? I can take photos and post 'em here if you'd like.

-Ben

(PS- yes I'm new here. I just did a search for this guitar a few minutes ago. This afternoon I took it to a well known guitar shop and they didn't know anything about it, and have only seen it once in the 55 years they've been in business. Needless to say, they couldn't appraise it for me with a clear cut price, but did inspect it and said "It's a beautiful model in near perfect condition- treat this like its your first born")
anyone have any ideas? im kind of at a conflict of interest for pricing, but i know people have told me they see them go for 500.

also pics would be nice, and if we could agree on a price i'd buy it off of you outside of ebay/on ebay whatever you want.
Last edited by tona_107 at Oct 26, 2008,
Hi- I took some pics of the guitar (and case, it'll come with the guitar)- they are below. I tried to get good pics of all the 'issues'- being only a few dings and dents from being played quite a lot. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM or email (benevolution@aol.com)

Due to there being a photo limit per post, I can't post all of the pics. I'll be more than happy to email them to you though.

-Ben
price?
and you can also just put the pics in another post, no sense in emailing them.
Quote by HighPotency
I'm not gonna lie that looks pretty sick.

Yeah, when they came out they were a low end sg, but I personally like the neck better.
I think I'm going to list it on ebay, starting at $500. I'll be listing it on Saturday... will post a link here after its up (is that allowed on this board?)

-Ben
Quote by Benevolution
I think I'm going to list it on ebay, starting at $500. I'll be listing it on Saturday... will post a link here after its up (is that allowed on this board?)

-Ben

No, no ebay links allowed here.
I always thought these were pretty neat looking... does that thing have a string through body? Probably helps out with the SG's notorious sustain issues.
I would love to own that. I even hate SG's but man thats neato.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
I'm putting it on ebay tonight. Since I cant post the link here, just do a search for it or PM me for a link if anyone else is interested.
My SG-Z is now on e-bay. I listed it at $500 for opening bid. Since I'm not allowed to post a direct link here, I'll just say to anyone interested, go to e-bay and type "SG-Z" in the search window. It will be up thru the end of this week.

Last edited by Benevolution at Nov 4, 2008,