Pit! Recommend to me some good sports video games. Any sport really. For the PS2 only please. Maybe past editions would be good too because then I can get them used for cheap. Good offline multiplayer experience is a must as well as a sold single player with out being too much into the stats.

Also (and this is the most important thing).....it must appeal to me as a non sports enthusiast. I never watch sports on TV. I never talk about sports with my friends. I've only ever owned one sports game and that was years ago. In other words....ease me into the genre please. I'd like to give them a chance because I think they can offer an excellent competitive multiplayer experience that some games can't.

Hit meh!
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
those cartoonishly violent hockey games are funnnnnnn... there was one from 2004 that was really fun, and im not a big fan of hockey, you can probably pick up a copy super cheap
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Get NHL 2k9 its like 20 dollars Cdn.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Snowboarding = sport.

Just because it's actually fun doesn't mean it's not a sports game

hahaha sooo true.
Anyways those three games I posted are probably the only sports games worth playing, that and maybe some golf.
FIFA 08 on the PS2. I'm not a big soccer fan but I found the game to be excellent.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
...mario tennis/soccer/kart?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by tona_107
nhl hitz.

+1 awsome gme tons of fun.

pretty much any hockey game is fun. even if your not into sports just turn off offsides and bam instant fun.
the Madden games are a ot of fun, though you have to have a decent understanding of how (American) Football is played, but you can pick that up pretty quick.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
the Madden games are fun, and i love playing against friends.

plus you can draft your own team, and basically run the whole thing.

or you can create a rookie, get drafted by a team, and work your way up the ranks in the league.

its a lot of fun, and the used copies are really cheap usually. if you want all of what i just described you need one of the more recent ones, like 2007 or 2008.
he'd be in so far over his head his brain would 'splode

definitely not any of the EA games, you actually need to know the sports to really enjoy them
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬