Page 1 of 2
I thought there had to be a thread like this already but nothing came up in search..

So.....

What's the first CD you ever bought?

Pretty much everyone's music tastes suck at first so be honest; mine was n'sync
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
The first CD that I bought personally was Napalm Death's Scum when I was 10. Good times, good times...
Well my first album ever was Backstreet Boys Millennium, I was 6, lol. But my first Rock album was Appetite for Destruction.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I believe it was either Running With Scissors by Weird Al, or Rust In Peace by Megadeth. But ****ing awesome albums.
Second Helping ~ Lynyrd Skynyrd
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by original=punk
I believe it was either Running With Scissors by Weird Al, or Rust In Peace by Megadeth. But ****ing awesome albums.

Running With Scissors was my first.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Alice In Chains - Facelift

edit: haha better choice in music.
Last edited by kaiser_bill at Oct 22, 2008,
Metallica - ...And Justice For All
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day
P.O.D. - Payable on Death
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
'Pump' - Aerosmith
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by restless_thrash
Megadeth- Rust in Peace.

I, sir, have EXCELLENT choice in music.

Wrong.

My first album was Ride the Lightning, it looked purdy and i was 12. But it's still my favorite record to date.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
Californication by RHCP.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
MC Hammer- 2 Legit 2 Quit when I was 5 or 6.

I win.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by stratkat
Metallica, when I was 7

do't post the NAME of the album or anything, will you?
Quote by kaiser_bill
do't post the NAME of the album or anything, will you?

Quote by Josher.K
Wrong.

My first album was Ride the Lightning, it looked purdy and i was 12. But it's still my favorite record to date.

I'll admit, the first album i ever GOT (for christmas) was Master of Puppets. got me into metal. But Rust in peace is truly an epic album.
The first CD I got was Patriotic Country. As in, Patriotic Country-western music.

Then, 3 years later when I was 11, I saw the light. I got Rush's Exit...Stage Left. That led to more Rush, which led to me finding Metallica through my guitar teacher, which led to Megadeth, then Slayer, then to Death, and here I am today.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
20 Greatest Hits - The Turtles.

I had awesome taste in music as a six year old
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I didn't have that bad a taste as a kid, a Black Sabbath collection was my first purchase.
N*Sync - Pop.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
NOW volume 1= win.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
I'm kinda having a hard time believing that some people got metal cd's as little kids, but hey if it's true then cool.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
I believe I bought Good news for people who love bad news by Modest Mouse and Contraband by Velvet Revolver at the same time.

I still listen to Modest mouse but I cant say I listen to Velvet revolver that often 8(
Quote by MarshmallowPies
No. I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.

That good people is the Lulz!
My first cassette was H.I.M. - Deep Shadows...
I don't like them anymore, but I thank them for directing me in good music.
And than I got in music early so I couldn't afford to buy CDs, it was all mp3s and crappy cassettes for me. I think my first CD I bought with my own money for me (and not, say, for a present) was Destruction - Inventor of Evil.
Quote by vartanspartan
I'm kinda having a hard time believing that some people got metal cd's as little kids, but hey if it's true then cool.

I mean, radio metal I believe, I was hearing "Paranoid" and "NIB" on the radio as a youngin' and wanted it. I wasn't (and i dont believe most of the people here were) skimming the cds for a mercyful fate or Venom album.
Metallica, megadeth, etc. were all radio single metal by the time a lot of us were kids old enough to listen to what we're hearing.
Backstreet Boys - Backstreets Back
I think It stood the test of time
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Page 1 of 2