I am dying to find this tab, I have searched long and hard and have had no luck at all

It is a Mexican song called "Sabor A Mi" arranged by Ruben Delgado. The song was originally composed by Alvaro Carillo, and is a nice bolero classic, but Ruben Delgado does a fantastic Fingerstyle arrangement to this Latin Classic

Ruben Delgado is a guitarist and teacher who has released books with tablatures to his arrangements of mexican folk music under Mel Bay called "Music of Mexico" Volumes 1, 2 and 3. His beautiful arrangement to "Sabor A Mi" is on Volume 2, but the book is no longer in print. I have searched long and hard and have had no luck finding it, I can only find Volume 1 which has other arrangements to other songs. I was willing to buy Volume 2 for this tab but they don't even make it anymore..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuVXKSun23M

Here is a video on youtube of a rendition to Ruben Delgado's fingerstyle arrangement of "Sabor A Mi"

PLEASE if anyone has the tab to this song or can tab this song for me, please contact me, my email is

luis-mendoza89@hotmail.com

Thanks amigos
Luis "Lucho" Mendoza
thanks friend

I'm tryin to tab this song, but so far not having much luck, can any1 be of any assistance and help out?