smoked some weed then watch an episode of Teletubbies? My friend and I did this last weekend and it was one of the most trippy and awesomest things I have ever done. And if you want to have specific details, we watched the Teletubbies Christmas box set.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
its crazy, its soo funny when the red one drops the jello!!!!!!!!hahahahaha!!!!!!! then at the end they say bye to the sun soooo many times!!!!:O:O:O its was trippy:P
Quote by vjferrara
if you're feeling trippy off pot then it wasn't just pot that you smoked homeslizzle

Or maybe he has good pot, unlike you.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I had many laughs watching the Spike and Mike cartoons. I wish I could find a good video so I can link it.
The originality of this story is making me cry.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
why do people think weed makes them like hallucinate nvm i guess i just smoke too much doesnt have much effect
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by IEatOrphans
Next time, watch this. I nearly pissed myself in laughter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRROkTqHL6I

hahahaha
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by vjferrara
pot isn't a hallucinogen.

So you have to do hallucinogens to trip?
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by vjferrara

No, but smoke enough of good weed and you'll have a mild trip. I have one all the time because us Washingtoners have good bud.
Quote by monkeysintheday
instead of teletubbies watch the boo-bahs, tis good shit

This x infinity.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by foob85
No, but smoke enough of good weed and you'll have a mild trip. I have one all the time because us Washingtoners have good bud.

ah the good ol days. i haven't done anything other than drink and smoke cigs since i started college though. i used to get good stuff out of louisiana though.
Quote by vjferrara
ah the good ol days. i haven't done anything other than drink and smoke cigs since i started college though. i used to get good stuff out of louisiana though.

SMOKE WEED. It is not a drug, but a part of the human existence.
If everyone would just light up once in a while, the world would be a better place.

I'm sure you miss it.
Quote by foob85
If everyone would just light up once in a while, the world would be a better place.

I'm sure you miss it.

Yeah, and make global warming even worse. I don't think so, bub.
Follow me on Twitter
ive heard this story before. ALOT.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by brandon369852
Yeah, and make global warming even worse. I don't think so, bub.

You're wrong and you know it.

Plus, weed smoke isn't a greenhouse gas. BETCH!
Stoners can be smart too!
Quote by foob85

I'm sure you miss it.

i do miss it every once and a while. i was more in to harder drugs than pot in high school. my fav was acid and coke. i quit when i got to college because the summer before class started i got busted.
Quote by foob85
You're wrong and you know it.

Plus, weed smoke isn't a greenhouse gas. BETCH!
Stoners can be smart too!

Yeah, smart with STUPID! You breathe out the smoke, when you breathe out, CO2. Greenhouse gas.

Suck it betch.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by vjferrara

yes it is.... its in the halluciogen class along with acid, X, PCP, etc....
Quote by vjferrara
if you're feeling trippy off pot then it wasn't just pot that you smoked homeslizzle

Back when I didn't smoke too much I used to trip out pretty hard. I wouldn't hallucinate, but everything would be so much more ****ed.
Quote by vjferrara
i do miss it every once and a while. i was more in to harder drugs than pot in high school. my fav was acid and coke. i quit when i got to college because the summer before class started i got busted.

I'm dying to try acid, but it's impossible to find any up here, let alone any that's pure enough not to **** you up in the bad way.
Quote by foob85

Not as good as Canadia's bud And ya i have been at times where i toked all day everyday for almost half a year... i lived in my friends basement for a year and jammed daily. Man do i miss that at a certain point you gotta take a break cus you dont really get stoned anymore... try other natural shit like salvia, pyote, dmt, or shrroooms.
Quote by Metal_miltia
Not as good as Canadia's bud And ya i have been at times where i toked all day everyday for almost half a year... i lived in my friends basement for a year and jammed daily. Man do i miss that at a certain point you gotta take a break cus you dont really get stoned anymore... try other natural shit like salvia, pyote, dmt, or shrroooms.

I know man, Canadian weed is special around here. Tell someone it's from Canada, and they'll cough up $30 a dub. (Dubs go for $20 standard in the US, if you didn't know. )

Last summer, I had a supply of free EXTRA dank shit every day for the whole summer. That was the best thing ever. Seriously.
Quote by foob85
I'm dying to try acid, but it's impossible to find any up here, let alone any that's pure enough not to **** you up in the bad way.

you HAVE to be safe when you do hard drugs. i know it's hard but, you have to be able to "trust" the person who you get it from enough to know that they would do the stuff they are selling you. i've seen people get really messed up on acid. especially the strips. the drops are usually safer though. coke is just a pain because by the time it gets further than the coast it has usually been cut at least a dozen times
Quote by brandon369852
Yeah, smart with STUPID! You breathe out the smoke, when you breathe out, CO2. Greenhouse gas.

Suck it betch.

....You exhale CO2 whether you smoke pot or not.....
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
....You exhale CO2 whether you smoke pot or not.....

Umm.. PWNT!
ive done this b4 , when i saw the awsome fusion of a baby and the sun i freaked :O
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"