Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
1. That's not Vintage Sunburst, it's Cherry Sunburst.

2. The last of the three, though the red looks pretty good too.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
yep your right I misunderstood haha
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
which ever you like best, but I like the sunburst

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
the cherry burst one is my favorite of the 3.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I saw that coming haha
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
This is the one problem I have with these new Kramers, I think their finish selection is pretty rubbish...

I'm a fan of the blue finish most of all. Red is a bit bland and common, and the sunburst doesn't look 'right' on a super-Strat, I think.

Though I think I'd probably end up stripping the paint and refinishing it in a bright 80's pink anyway
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
This is the one problem I have with these new Kramers, I think their finish selection is pretty rubbish...

I'm a fan of the blue finish most of all. Red is a bit bland and common, and the sunburst doesn't look 'right' on a super-Strat, I think.

Though I think I'd probably end up stripping the paint and refinishing it in a bright 80's pink anyway

i agree

and bright pink or yellow would be sweet
That Cherry Sunburst
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
that's hard cause none of them really stand out to me very much. I guess if I hard to choose it would be the Cherry Sunburst. I'd have a look at them in person if that's possible as finishes can sometimes look alot different in pictures to the real thing.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by Horlicks
Blue.
Don't get any neon colours.

Neon colors rule

Anyway, out of the colors posted, I like the blue one and the cherry burst.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I agree with everyone that says burst doesn't look right on a super strat.

blue or red guys I might even just strip it and refinish it now that I think about it
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Blue definately. The red shown is boring, and has no life to it. The burst just...isn't right. But the blue, its got dimension to it. I've always wanted a blue guitar...
Quote by Horlicks

Don't get any neon colours.
Pah. I'm refinishing a Strat and and old Tele in neon day-glow pink and it's going to be awesome
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.