Do you believe their are living creatures outwith this planet

Side question..do you think a martian could sweep pick well?
Last edited by Tw8xy at Oct 23, 2008,
Yes...wait...no?...wait....

wat
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by Tw8xy
Side question..do you think a martian could sweep pick well?

Martians probably have 20 fingers. Who needs to sweep when you have 20 fingers?
Quote by scissormetimber
that couldnt have been worded more confusingly

i tried to stretch it out a bit because all i needed to say was do you believe in aliens? sorry to confuse you man. i am a bit cained tonight.
It is ignorant to believe that in this vast ever expanding universe we are the only living things.

But as for UFO's and shit, no.
rJ KaHLoN
Quote by ewp805
wat

wat

I think that some sort of organism lives somewhere else in the universe. Whether it be simple one celled stuff or full out MIB galactical tentacle overlords.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
I do believe in other life forms, but I don't believe they've ever came in contact with human beings.

I don't even think they ever will, but that's for another discussion.
Quote by Gsaws
wat

I think that some sort of organism lives somewhere else in the universe. Whether it be simple one celled stuff or full out MIB galactical tentacle overlords.

has a black man actually been in space?
Of course there is, space is likely infinite (neither proven nor disproven) and to think that no other life form lives in this vast expanse is ignorant (not that I'm saying you think that). Chances are though, the nearest one is thousands of light years away and theres no way we can ever know they exist, and vice versa.
Quote by Echoplex
Que? Post the mexican one then, mabye that will get by

PEAR = BANNED = EPIC FAIL

Even if it's the "lol que "pear.
Yes they must exist, or else "the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little" - Carlin RIP
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Yes they must exist, or else "the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little" - Carlin RIP

yeah i just realised who this carlin guy was. he was the guy in bill and teds. very funny dude. that one able rape being funny was funny.
I believe that other planets that support life must exist elsewhere in the universe, or possibly in our galaxy. But they could either be hyper-advanced or still in a primitive state. But if they really wanted to meet us they would visit in mass numbers, not UFOs. It is unlikely that they we work under a single banner as Hollywood portrays aliens. They would most likely be separated in different factions and each would have their own space exploration program.

And that depends, If "martians" had bodily structures and functions similar to ours, and had developed a stringed instrument such as a guitar, they could learn how to sweep pick.

Also, Dicks EVERYWHERE

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

THE GAME