Page 1 of 2
Ok so there is this really hot girl at my school, and im gonna ask her out, but i cant think of any place to go. Help?
sup, my name is abe
not gonna happen. don try. jus follow her to her house and rape her as she tries to open the fron door.
Do NOT look behind you.
McDonald's
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by abluesman100
Ok so there is this really hot girl at my school, and im gonna ask her out, but i cant think of any place to go. Help?

you should take her to a neverending forest where you will discover the true meaning of creation and life. Under an acorn tree where it is soft and quiet its almost like the tree is holding you itself. it would be like some form of elysian field in my head very green and brown. you would take some food and drink and an mp3 player and discuss what you want to be in your existance.
no, i know its gonna happen, ive known for like weeks, just not when i was gonna ask her. Shes probably expecting it too.
sup, my name is abe
Go to a sex shop- get her horny from all the dildos and stuff. Ask her if she wants anything and buy it for her- but tell her you are specially trained in the usage of most of the equipment and will have to put her through your training program.
you've known for weeks that you were going to rape her?

:creeper:
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Quote by Tw8xy

you should take her to a neverending forest where you will discover the true meaning of creation and life. Under an acorn tree where it is soft and quiet its almost like the tree is holding you itself. it would be like some form of elysian field in my head very green and brown. you would take some food and drink and an mp3 player and discuss what you want to be in your existance.

Or we could just fap under the acorn tree for the rest of existence. SERIOUSLY I NEED HELP!
sup, my name is abe
allow her to be kidnapped by terrorists for some unknown reason then dashingly dispose of them and rescue her.
Movies of course. Then go get food from anywhere and eat it outside in the parking lot while sitting on top of your car, like at mcdonalds, or anywhere like I said. Then talk about the movie and anything else that comes up.

Sound good or would you like another suggestion?
Josef Fritzl's basement

DO IT FAGGOT

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

THE GAME
Quote by abluesman100
Or we could just fap under the acorn tree for the rest of existence. SERIOUSLY I NEED HELP!

i seriously did that with a girl when i was at school. despite having a girlfriend and several 'fucck buddies' in the past. nothing beats the first time under a tree. seriously man chicks never say no to walks. you should ask her if she likes butter by shining a buttercup under her cheek.

its these moments which are the most precious in life. im in a room with about 5k of music gear and stuff and its all nothing compared to those moments. i envy you.
Quote by musiclover2399
Movies of course. Then go get food from anywhere and eat it outside in the parking lot while sitting on top of your car, like at mcdonalds, or anywhere like I said. Then talk about the movie and anything else that comes up.

+1
Dinner and a movie,
with dinner afterwards so its easier to make conversation
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by musiclover2399

ive done that a million times, i dont want to make it a million and one. Would mall be a good idea, even though i know guys don't really go to malls. But i suck at malls, i dont have a clue where anything is.
sup, my name is abe
My pants.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by st.stephen
Anal point. I hear there's deep penetration there.
i enjoy cliterous cove... although anal point has some good parts to it...
Quote by abluesman100
ive done that a million times, i dont want to make it a million and one. Would mall be a good idea, even though i know guys don't really go to malls. But i suck at malls, i dont have a clue where anything is.

Do it again.
Quote by musiclover2399

Hey! Were trying to give serious suggestions here and you start cracking jokes?

well, TS, I think a nice, warm, cozy, candle-lit dungeon full of torture and bondage instruments would be nice. Perhaps a skeleton in the corner to set the mood.
She'll say no.

:P
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by jsnate
Do it again.

X2. Mall sounds kind of lame, but it would work if you really don't want to use the time-tested dinner+movie classic.
Quote by GettintheLedout
Hey! Were trying to give serious suggestions here and you start cracking jokes?

well, TS, I think a nice, warm, cozy, candle-lit dungeon full of torture and bondage instruments would be nice. Perhaps a skeleton in the corner to set the mood.

Come up to her wearing nothing but a bow tie on your Coock. Go up to her and say, i got a gift for you, and as she is looking down at your crotch, pull out a ring from Tiffany's out of your ass. She totally bone you after.
it's not so much where you go, as the connection that is forged between the two of you.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Take her to the copa... Copacabana. It's the hottest spot north of Havana.
Take her into the forest where nobody can hear her scream, then put it in her arse.
RULE BRITANNIA
hooters
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Narnia, or you know, dinner and a movie.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by st.stephen
Anal point. I hear there's deep penetration there.

that place is tight, XD
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
Take her for ice cream...unless she's lactose intolerant or something

Works every time for some kind of fun later on
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Man, avoid the movies. Do something or go somewhere where you can actually talk, instead of sitting and staring at a sheet of canvas for 2 hours. Seriously try the park idea. If you know how to barbecue then why not find a national park/somewhere you can barbecue outdoors and do so. I think that would be fun. In fact that was what I did my first time out.
Electric Avenue.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Page 1 of 2