Poll: are there too many mods here?
Poll Options
View poll results: are there too many mods here?
no... we need more
2 13%
yes... this sux!
5 33%
who gives a rat's ass
6 40%
kinda, but i don't know who to complain to
2 13%
Voters: 15.
i've noticed that there are way too many mod's here, and some of them abuse their power. i also enjoy the "you've been reported" comments. i swear, people have too much time on their hands...
No we don't, they just like to use their HAMMER OF JUSTICE. It kinda makes their genitalia slightly bigger...

...*BanShield*
No. This is a huge community with a lot of bullshit. Larger communities require either more manpower or stricter regulations to preserve equilibrium. They do a useful and demanding job, and I respect and honour them for it.
i agree i got banned for claiming that i had fangs on my other account, sum loser thot it wasnt funny so he reported me so i made this one
Quote by whalepudding
I dunno, I but lol'd at your name for some reason.

dammit, after reading that i looked at his name too...

at first i was like ...
then i lol'd
Quote by LordBishek
No. This is a huge community with a lot of bullshit. Larger communities require either more manpower or stricter regulations to preserve equilibrium. They do a useful and demanding job, and I respect and honour them for it.

deleting a politcal poll thread where there was no flaming? abuse of power
loi you registered today and you complain about the mods. Is this a multi???
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by ooochmeballs
i agree i got banned for claiming that i had fangs on my other account, sum loser thot it wasnt funny so he reported me so i made this one

lol