Okay, so I'm looking at a Tech21 Sansamp Bass Driver Programable, but there is something I Don't quite Understand...
So, Let's say, I turn up to a gig, Can I Just Run my Signal (Passive Bass-Effects-D.I BOX) Straight to the Mixer and Out the House Speakers, or do I need a Power Amp?
Run your Bass through the DI and into the mixer. The sound guy will do the rest. DI's convert your bass signal, unbalanced line level, to a mic level signal. It basically just ramps up the voltage so that a console can deal with it.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Yes, you can, that's the good thing about certain pedals having DI's built into them, it allows you to plug them straight into the house PA system without using a preamp or power amp or any kind. The house PA speakers have to have their own power amp built into them in order for them to function with vocals, keyboards, etc, and just for general use, so as long as you have something that can function as a preamp, you can go without using an amp on stage.

Just remember to use the DI output on the pedal and not the usual output jack that would go to an amp, other pedals, etc. It'll most likely be an XLR jack.

EDIT: Yea, D.I.'s pretty much function as preamps.
I have played shows with just a Sans-Amp, and the soundmen loved it! Less set-up time and mic hassles on stage and the soundman gets to control your on stage volume.Not the sound of a melting- down SVT but good enough to make it through your set.also with no rig to tear down you get to the bar quicker! HA HA
80s BC Rich Warlocks,Ironbird,Bich with EMGs
80s Squire P with Mirror Pickguard and a Kahler Tremelo!
80s Magenta(Hot Pink!) Ibanez RD707
80s Aria ZZB Zebra Explorer
80s Kramer Ferrington Acoustic
AMPEG 6pro
AMPEG 8x10,AMPEG 4x10 HLF
Quote by randall justice
I have played shows with just a Sans-Amp, and the soundmen loved it! Less set-up time and mic hassles on stage . . . Not the sound of a melting- down SVT but good enough to make it through your set.

Coming from a soundman, +1.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Thanks Guys! Although I Read up on the Sansamp and I Don't Quite think it's the sound I'm looking for, I'm now looking at the Seymour Duncan Paranormal Di Box, anyone had any experience with one?