i am looking for a new amp and i wanted to know if any of these are good
and if any one has any suggestions

i was looking at these ones here
Line6 Spider III 30 Guitar Combo Amplifier (30 Watts, 1x12 in.)

Behringer GMX210 Guitar Combo Amplifier (2x30 Watts, 2x10 in.)
wich ones best?
ive only been playing for bout 3 months but i want good equipment i have a buget of bout 200 250 dollars
i play classic hard rock and hard rock
GG&A.
Unless you were planning on building those.
BTW, they both suck.
If you had to choose between the two I would go with the spider, because even though it sounds like shit it won't break like the behringer.
Last edited by tona_107 at Oct 23, 2008,
i agree they both suck. although the smaller spiders are okay for practicing at bedroom level. GG&A.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
neither are good. for your price range, buy a small used tube amp from a local shop. I got a hybrid broken for like 150.. 2X10 is pointless, a 1X12 would be much better spaeker wise as well,.

get some valves.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
for the amount of time you have been playing the spider is a good idea... just expect to hate it buy the time you get half decent/good so you WILL be replacing it eventually. good for beginners tho!
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
They are both toys. It's better to buy a used better amp than new crap if you don't have the money to put on a good amp. Personally in my opinion, if you play hard rock,either an Engel or Marshall tube amp are your best bets. Save up for a couple of more months and you won't be kicking yourself in the ass later for dropping down a few hundred on something you won't like.
so their really that bad eh?
ok is their any good websites or links to the amps ur talking about so i can get an idea of the amps u talking about before i go to get one?
thanks again for the help
GGA Rule no. 1

Do not consider asking serious questions about anything with 'Spider' or 'MG' in the name.

If you are looking for a cheap practice amp, get a good/decent one like a Vox or a Cube.
Quote by southernboy3223
http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/amps/guitar-amps/Marshall/MG30DFX.asp

ok i found this one is it any good?
im sorry if im asking alot of ?s im learning this stuff alone none of my friends are into it (i know i need new friends lol)

Remember this young padawan. no behringers, no MG's, No spider 3's.

Get a crate v series tube amp or maybe a valveking royal 8. or if you want a lot of tonal options, a peavey vypyr or roland cube.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777

Remember this young padawan. no behringers, no MG's, No spider 3's.

Get a crate v series tube amp or maybe a valveking royal 8. or if you want a lot of tonal options, a peavey vypyr or roland cube.

Or a Vox Valvetronix.
Quote by imgooley
Or a Vox Valvetronix.

+1 i always forget those.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Bad Amps:
Fender frontman
Marshall MG's
Behringer's
Line 6 spider III's

Edit: forgot Ibanez TBX's
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Definitely go for a Roland Microcube, its perfect for you. You're a beginner, this is a beginner amp and it does do classic and hard rock farely well.
Valvetronix is definitely a great way to go. I have a 50w 1x12. Sounds great, very versatile.

But I'd at least check out the Crate V series. I've heard a lot of good things lately, and I'm curious to try them myself.
Quote by flame843
My original intent was to put "...but never trust the French," but I didn't for fear of starting a flame war with some French UGER.

Quote by Funkbass796
why worry about that? They'd surrender immediatly.
Quote by Rocker_94
Both of those suck really bad. Check out the Peavey Vypyr.
I've been interested in one of those.

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYslxyj4Qwk

They're both 15W, but make 30W versions for 200$.

man that spider sounder like it was beaten with a baseball bat shesh my lil danelectro nifty fifty amp (old as hell has leater lining and everything) sounds better than that thing and it took the guy at the pawn shop almost an hour to find it lmao

i like that peavey sounds pretty nice