Page 1 of 2
the number of votes currently is pretty small, ill check back to this within the week to see the devistation

Edit: i just submitted this to stumbleupon so hopefully it will spread
You are now blinking manually
Last edited by Keyphur at Oct 23, 2008,
tbh doesn't surprise me.

I voted one Obama vote for France. ( I'm French. )
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I expected similar but not such a high Obama majority.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
What I find funny, is that they have computers in Niger.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Eventually, the US is going to try to be one step closer to world domination, and allow the world to vote for the president in the real election. XD
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Haha, for some reason this reminds me of the music awards vote thing on here a while ago.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
All I know is I can't wait for the US elections to be over because here in NZ I hear more about them, than our own elections.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by crackhutch
Eventually, the US is going to try to be one step closer to world domination, and allow the world to vote for the president in the real election. XD

Why would they do that? If the U.S. wants to dominate the world, the powers that be will ssimply appoint their preferred candidate like they did in 2000 and 2004.
i had a feeling there were going to be a large number of votes, but not that much.
The world like Barack Obama.

Only Americans don't like Obama.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Only in America could Obama lose.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
It's a tad low at the moment.

I like that McCain's winning in Afghanistan.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Obama is metaphorically raping.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by EnyoAdonai
All I know is I can't wait for the US elections to be over because here in NZ I hear more about them, than our own elections.

Same, except I'm in Canada. We just had ours, but nobody cared, it was all about the old white guy and the black guy
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Even though it seems like most of the world is voting for Obama

McCain (sp?) is still gonna win in real life sadly
Quote by break-me-in

its not suprising that europe and russia and africa and basically everywhere is liberal.
With the world economy the way it is you'd think they'd run from obama and his crackpot universal healthcare

And candle in the wind by sir elton john is the best selling song of all time. Popular sure don't mean right
-penn and teller
I hate frickin hate obama.. and i want mcain to win, mainly because hes the underdog.. none of that political bull shit!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by captaincrunk
its not suprising that europe and russia and africa and basically everywhere is liberal.
With the world economy the way it is you'd think they'd run from obama and his crackpot universal healthcare

...Obama isn't even particularly liberal. He's pretty ****ing conservative in objective political terms, the US is just a seriously right-wing country. You treat everything the slightest bit central or left of the centre as though it's some sort of super-terrorist murder plot.

How are left-wing views even inherently bad? Please explain that to me.

And by the way, we have universal healthcare in lots of European countries. AND IT'S WORKING FINE.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Voted Obama.. I wish I had the option to vote for Ralph Nader or others....

Quote by insanitybreed
Ethiopia is digging McCain ?

Out of the 3 people that voted there, yes 2 support McCain.
sup?
Quote by will123456789
I hate frickin hate obama.. and i want mcain to win, mainly because hes the underdog.. none of that political bull shit!

Voting for McCain because you think he's the underdog?

That's like pity-listening to the Jonas Brothers.
North Korea is showing strong support for McCain at the moment.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by break-me-in
...Obama isn't even particularly liberal. He's pretty ****ing conservative in objective political terms, the US is just a seriously right-wing country. You treat everything the slightest bit central or left of the centre as though it's some sort of super-terrorist murder plot.

How are left-wing views even inherently bad? Please explain that to me.

And by the way, we have universal healthcare in lots of European countries. AND IT'S WORKING FINE.

This.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by break-me-in

Actually, in Norway we would probably not want him.

Too conservative for a lot of people.
I can't believe China, with over a billion people, only had 15 people who voted. The eff.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2