So I'm now 3 months into my first semester...and I'm doing okay with my classes, but it always seems like I'm never finished with homework and studying. I'm living in Charleston, SC which is one hell of a party town and I love it. The sad thing is, I feel like I'm starting to lose control of things. Before I moved here, I only use to drink and burn on occasion. Now I've started smoking at least a bowl a day, I've dropped acid several times (shrooms on occasion), I've done coke multiple times, I've tried various pills, and drink at least 3-4 times out of the week.

I've had an awesome time so far, but I'm worried I'm going to **** up my future with drugs... On sober days, I tell myself I'm going to get clean, but usually find myself partying again the same night. I've already blown at least a $1000 funding my nightlife activities and my parents constantly call to ask why I'm spending so much.

On a brighter note, I recently started playing lead for a local reggae band named Euphoria. They've been letting me borrow gear as mine is back at home and I've been lucky enough to play an american Strat through a 100 watt Marshall MG on top of an Orange 4x10. My first show with them is next Thursday.

Switching subjects again, my girlfriend, or should I say my ex cheated on me a few weeks ago. I broke up with her, but was stupid enough to fall into the friends with benefits thing (which is not as cool as I thought it would be.) Luckily I met another girl last Monday night after I went bar hopping and we smoked together...the next thing I remember is waking up spooning with her in my dorm. I started hanging out with her a bit over the week and shes pretty cool, I just don't know what to do about my ex because she's in the same group of friends with me. I've tried distancing myself but thats obviously not working considering I slept with her again earliar today. I want to start something with the girl I've met, but I can't get rid of my ex.

I'm not really sure why I typed this all up, its like my first post I've made since the summer. I'm not usually one to talk about my problems but I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with things lately and just want to express things somehow. Thanks for reading, and for any advice you can throw my way...it's 2 in the morning and I've got a chemistry lab at 6:30 in the morning, so I'm going to try and fall asleep now.
i read it and what i say is firstly concentrate on the drugs and partying. that can really jack you up man. I dont drink and smoke but i personally dont care if people do drugs and drink just watch yourself man dont want to sink into a hole you cant get out of. unless your there already.

about the gf i understand that the lust and desire is there of having sex so your obviously gonna bone her if she wants too. I say stick to this other girl if she is better for you.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Dude you need help.

That's some pretty serious shit you're in.
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day
It might sound patronising, but this is what college is like. My advice is to take your risks, have your fun and do what makes you happy because you won't have that kind of freedom when you're older.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
It might sound patronising, but this is what college is like. My advice is to take your risks, have your fun and do what makes you happy because you won't have that kind of freedom when you're older.

This is good advice, although I would add that perhaps you should ease off on the partying, or else pretty soon you'll be a college drop out with a few good drug stories to tell. I'm not saying to kick them completely, but maybe just on the weekends or something?
And about those chicks, maybe talk to your ex and tell her that you've got someone new in there, just so she doesn't freak out if she sees you with this new girl.
Quote by GuitarMusic4894
All i see is a wall of text, can you give maybe a 3 sentence summary ?

I can give you a three words summary.

School.
Drugs.
Gash.
im practically in the same boat bro, except all the girl shit. and dont underestimate the friends with benefits. you can still burn a bowl or two. or three. or four a day and drink ON THE WEEKENDS. and maintain a good gpa. drop that other shit though. drop the fuggin coke. and shrooms too for that matter. if u wanna trip try some salvia d. its better anyway. n' legal. moderation. stop doing shit just b/c you can. you're going to be living on your own for the rest of your life. why try everything on earth now? drop the coke. drink on the weekends when normal peeps do. do your homework. smoke a bowl. then hit the skunk.
you're going to be living on your own for the rest of your life.

I love how positive and encouraging the Pit is. 'Dude, you're going to die alone, just chill.'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

...Classes at 6.30am? That's obscene, my earliest lecture is at 10am, that's only once a week and I still struggle to get up for it.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by elementwood89
So I'm now 3 months into my first semester...and I'm doing okay with my classes, but it always seems like I'm never finished with homework and studying. I'm living in Charleston, SC which is one hell of a party town and I love it. The sad thing is, I feel like I'm starting to lose control of things. Before I moved here, I only use to drink and burn on occasion. Now I've started smoking at least a bowl a day, I've dropped acid several times (shrooms on occasion), I've done coke multiple times, I've tried various pills, and drink at least 3-4 times out of the week.

I've had an awesome time so far, but I'm worried I'm going to **** up my future with drugs... On sober days, I tell myself I'm going to get clean, but usually find myself partying again the same night. I've already blown at least a $1000 funding my nightlife activities and my parents constantly call to ask why I'm spending so much.

On a brighter note, I recently started playing lead for a local reggae band named Euphoria. They've been letting me borrow gear as mine is back at home and I've been lucky enough to play an american Strat through a 100 watt Marshall MG on top of an Orange 4x10. My first show with them is next Thursday.

Switching subjects again, my girlfriend, or should I say my ex cheated on me a few weeks ago. I broke up with her, but was stupid enough to fall into the friends with benefits thing (which is not as cool as I thought it would be.) Luckily I met another girl last Monday night after I went bar hopping and we smoked together...the next thing I remember is waking up spooning with her in my dorm. I started hanging out with her a bit over the week and shes pretty cool, I just don't know what to do about my ex because she's in the same group of friends with me. I've tried distancing myself but thats obviously not working considering I slept with her again earliar today. I want to start something with the girl I've met, but I can't get rid of my ex.

I'm not really sure why I typed this all up, its like my first post I've made since the summer. I'm not usually one to talk about my problems but I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with things lately and just want to express things somehow. Thanks for reading, and for any advice you can throw my way...it's 2 in the morning and I've got a chemistry lab at 6:30 in the morning, so I'm going to try and fall asleep now.

That's what I'd call bad luck
Quote by neopowell

I completely disagree. At this point on our lives, our top priority should be studying.

Sure, you can have all the fun you want, as long as it doesn't interfere with your future. Low grades and not enough knowledge could chase you and bite you in the ass in the future.
I don't mean to sound uptight, but think about it..right now, what we are supposed to be learning will be applied in our carrers in the future, so think about it as "preparing yourself"
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by tincho729
I completely disagree. At this point on our lives, our top priority should be studying.

Agreed you shouldn't just ignore doing work. But no matter what, you'll never get the kind of freedom to enjoy your life that you get in college/uni again.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

you're a freshman at college of charleston too? get out. i feel you though, i used to think i partied alot back home in augusta until i got here. every night there's a sick party, you just gotta tell yourself other things are important. oh and if you know anyone in charleston that likes to jam let me know, i havent found anyone actually serious about music yet.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Ummm. Well I would say just for starters to stay away from the pills. Then work your way off the other stuff.

Seriously, the only thing you need to have a good time at college parties is some beer and some shots of cheap vodka.
Goddamnit! I overslept again today!!!!! If I oversleep one more time for my ensemble class, I'm gonna fail.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana