Yea, i've seen his videos before, pretty sweet.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Boom ch ka!
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA5faZF1A8

Check this kid out, he is mad as.

anyone heard of him before? i just saw this vid and was wondering if he has another stuff

if you have not seen this video yet, you have been living under a rock, that is under another rock
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
I like the original version better :P
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
I was expecting mad as in
I was mistaken, TS this is older than McCain
You are now blinking manually
His youtube name is, FunTWO.
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
is this a serious question? if not its one of the most watched videos in the history of youtube, about 1% of the worlds population has seen it which is actually completely ridiculous when you consider what percent would be guitar players, hes apparently famous as **** in his home country (south korea I think?) and has been on TV in america, here in new zealand and probably plenty of other countries, all just from doing this video

as for other stuff from him just search funtwo theres a few others
thread starter is a dead-shit. for god sakes who hasn't seen this video, he's good but it wasn't amazing the first time i see it and it certainly isn't amazing after seeing it butchered 7 times a day.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by aradine
thread starter is a dead-shit. for god sakes who hasn't seen this video, he's good but it wasn't amazing the first time i see it and it certainly isn't amazing after seeing it butchered 7 times a day.

excuse me?
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
Quote by fli.pansy
if you have not seen this video yet, you have been living under a rock, that is under another rock

A CANON rock! Hahahaha.
Quote by BGSM
A CANON rock! Hahahaha.

well, you are quite the wordsmith arent you

*sarcasm*
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Damn! That guy is famous as! you haven't heard of him? One of Weezer's video clips is based on that guys room.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Mr.Pink101
well, you are quite the wordsmith arent you

*sarcasm*

I lold
+ Yeah, I mean I'd think you being a guitarist on a guitar foum wouldn't have seen a guitarist video with 50mil views...

+! I'm not sure if that's a American Fender Deluxe Stratocaster HSS, as I'd like one. Can someone confirm?
Quote by Kyle.E
I lold
+ Yeah, I mean I'd think you being a guitarist on a guitar foum wouldn't have seen a guitarist video with 50mil views...

+! I'm not sure if that's a American Fender Deluxe Stratocaster HSS, as I'd like one. Can someone confirm?

It's an ESP...
His playing does not justify the view count... Even though he's centuries better than me. But that's because I suck.