I have a wall wart with the only differences between my wall wart, and the dunlop one they suggest using is 6W and 9V for dunlop and 9W and 9.6V for me. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this wallwart would work and if it'd ruin my gear/not work at all?

Also, the rubber stoppers under the wah pedal make it slightly difficult to turn on the wah, how do I remove them to cut them down and refit in the holes ?
the .6 volts shouldn't make much of a difference as long as the polarity is correct (although i still wouldn't chance it with a $75 piece of equipment)
and you can either trim the rubber pieces or open up the pedal and adjust the switch upwards.
Quote by _Sanitarium_
the .6 volts shouldn't make much of a difference as long as the polarity is correct (although i still wouldn't chance it with a $75 piece of equipment)
and you can either trim the rubber pieces or open up the pedal and adjust the switch upwards.

The polarity is correct, with the only differences being .6V and 3W.

As for the switch, I'll have to try moving it upwards a little more.

I stole a little square of foam from my Korg AX3000G pedal as it has one on each side and only needs the one on the left.
Last edited by Thurisaz at Oct 23, 2008,
The switch is easy to adjust. The crybaby doesnt seem to be so sensative as some brands of pedals to power adapters. The watts wont really be an issue the pedal wont pull more than it needs your adapter just has extra. And the .6v shouldnt be an issue.
Quote by Tackleberry
The switch is easy to adjust. The crybaby doesnt seem to be so sensative as some brands of pedals to power adapters. The watts wont really be an issue the pedal wont pull more than it needs your adapter just has extra. And the .6v shouldnt be an issue.

Thanks a lot. I figured as much, but I just got the wah and didn't want to rely on battery power, so I went searching through my adapters to see if I had something as close as possible to what the pedal needed. Thanks again.