Insprired by an other Pit thread.

11 months ago I was hooking up with a girl and the second night she stayed over I was waaaaaaaaaay drunk. I got piss drunk.

I pissed myself. Pissed on her. I woke up in the morning went straight to the bathroom and knew she was awake by then. The most embarassing shit ever I walked back into my room and literally facepalmed. Just shook my head and started taking my sheets off without response.

She became my girlfriend. So thats cool?
Cool isn't the word I'd use for that
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Cool isn't the word I'd use for that

You'd love me to piss on you.
RULE BRITANNIA
I gotta say I'm amazed she stuck around..maybe she is into golden fetish? Next time you're about to have sex and have to use the bathroom see if you can pee in her mouth while she sucks it.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
You'd love me to piss on you.

Yaknow.. I'm awfully sorry but I don't think I would.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Shes not into it. Actually when I got out of the bathroom she was already changing my sheets and kissed me right after saying she knew how drunk I was. I was waaaaaaasted.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Yaknow.. I'm awfully sorry but I don't think I would.

You better sleep with one eye open tonight
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
You better sleep with one eye open tonight

Meh, you don't know where I live

If u have a hot girl whoose good in bed and respects if ur manhood needs to take a random piss on her...wel....

Your a very lucky guy u know that?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Once I broke someone's fence, stole their peanut butter and ran through their house yelling at everyone not to become a scientologist. I haven't been invited to a party since.

So thats cool?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Of course I don't

Good.

rofl......

hahahhahahh

you shouldn't be embarrassed bud, cuz....

YOU PISSED ON A CHICK AND SHE STILL ****S YA!!!

Jesus Christ man you better marry that f*cking woman
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by whalepudding
Once I broke someone's fence, stole their peanut butter and ran through their house yelling at everyone not to become a scientologist. I haven't been invited to a party since.

So thats cool?

Very cool.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by el-ECTRO
Meh, you don't know where I live

I do, and I drink a lot of coffee, so be prepared...

I remember having a race around the centre of Bristol at exactly the time all the pubs were kicking people out. That doesn't sound so bad, except we were all in nappies.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
I do, and I drink a lot of coffee, so be prepared...

I remember having a race around the centre of Bristol at exactly the time all the pubs were kicking people out. That doesn't sound so bad, except we were all in nappies.

But you don't know EXACTLY where I live

Quote by el-ECTRO

How big can that little town be? I'll just go around weeing on people until someone goes 'fuck off, Neo!' and I'll know it's you.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by TerryHall
Do you guys want pix of this girl?

Covered in piss ?
Gear:

Gibson SG Standard.
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266 Half stack.
Cry Baby Wah pedal.
Quote by el-ECTRO

Then I'll break into every house in Bristol and piss on every girl I come across. How about that?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Then I'll break into every house in Bristol and piss on every girl I come across. How about that?

Oh, fine, leave me out then.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
dude, you need to get that girl on LOCKDOWN. she even started changing your sheets? do it, dude. she. is. cool.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
I think I love your girlfriend. Marry her now!!

Before it's too late!!
If she's gorgeous. I think you have risen
above most of us.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I'll do Derby next week

You better.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Whoa, pretty lucky she didnt care.
Quote by whalepudding

So thats cool?

Some of my mates on a footy trip went into someones house, in the middle of the night, through a window and got a glass of milk and ate a box of TV snacks. Theyd never seen the house or the people who lived there ever before.