righttttttt....i need help.

i need to know how to wire up the 5 way for this with the blackouts. it doesnt need to split the pickups or anything rad, just needs to be like neck/kill/both/kill/bridge. so......

how do i do this? my experience tells me....that i do it...somehow.

any help is great.

cheerz.

ps, i cant believe i'm still in the who to listen to list, i dont even play guitar anymore :P
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Isn't it on the seymour duncan wiring schematics list?

and why don't you play guitar anymore!?
You can't do that with a standard 5 way switch. Bridge/Both/Neck/Kill/Kill however, is possible.
These go to eleven...
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
You can't do that with a standard 5 way switch. Bridge/Both/Neck/Kill/Kill however, is possible.

Can you see why that would be quite awkward?

To switch from both to killswitch to both again requires precision and doing that in between songs may make you choose the wrong one.
it would only be ideal for the bridge..

what if you accidentally switch to the bridge instead of both? :/
the middle is no great loss for me, i just want this guitar functional as my friends band has gigs in a few days lol.
so it wont matter if it will be hard to switch around, as long as its functional....

Cheerz
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by injected
Can you see why that would be quite awkward?

To switch from both to killswitch to both again requires precision and doing that in between songs may make you choose the wrong one.

i can find a 5 way split diagram for passives,
so thats kinda north and south...
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by ClementWave
Isn't it on the seymour duncan wiring schematics list?

and why don't you play guitar anymore!?

i can find a 5 way split diagram for passives,
so thats kinda north and south...

And im a vocalist now...
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
How would this be wired up on a ibanez stock import 5 way switch.
The switch is standard in all RG's and S series....
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar

How would this be wired up on a ibanez stock import 5 way switch.
The switch is standard in all RG's and S series....

sorry about all the repeated posts :s my computer is being shit
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Ok, with the guitar neck pointing left. I've disregarded volumes/tones cause i don't know your configuration.

Terminals on the switch from left to right, 1 - 8.

1. from bridge
2. from neck
3. grounded
4. out to volumes/tones/jack

You don't need the other 4.

It's gonna be awkward. I'd skip the kills and go for bridge/Both/Both/Both/neck

It'll be a lot easier to control and goes like this..

1. N/A
2, 3, 6 & 7 soldered together, also connect the output to vol/tone/jack etc to 7.
4. neck
5. bridge
8. N/A

These go to eleven...