I just realised i forgot to do a big project thing i had due in tomorrow and i only just realised. I need a lame excuse as to why it isnt done to get a extenion

HELP!
Quote by saphrax
Pedobear ate it.

then he had his way with me

hmmm thats in the maybe pile...
I spent too much time making lame threads in the pit, looking for excuses for why I hadn't done it. Instead of actually trying to do it.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Say that your cat died, and that you were too distraught to even think about it.

gotta mope around in class tho
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Religious holiday. You worship Satan, and it's coming up to Haloween, so you're having some sort of burning of a virgin at the stake or something.

It worked for me once before.
Quote by Kensai
And he calls himself australian

... Should've mentioned I'm an immigrant... from England

X
Quote by Top Cat
Religious holiday. You worship Satan, and it's coming up to Haloween, so you're having some sort of burning of a virgin at the stake or something.

so crazy it has to work? another for the maybe pile
yeah, just ignore me. mine was valid.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Man up and tell them the truth. The worst you'll get is spitroasted by the two biggest teachers.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Mr.Pink101
yeah, just ignore me. mine was valid.

yes i could give it ago. and the truth one was valid but the truth never works...
Dear Guitarism12;

email or contact the teacher BEFORE tomorrow and say if you can have the deadline extended. Make sure to say it's because, "I really want to do good on this project, if I could have more time..." or something like that. Make sure you say that you want to do good on the project.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Top Cat

You do realize that Halloween is a pagan holiday and they do not believe in Satan right? Only Christians believe in Satan. Hell even Satanists don't believe in an actual being named Satan. To them Satan is a state of mind. Fail.

TS, drop everything, and get it done now! In college I once completed an 11 page paper on The Energizer Bunny in one day. Whatever it is, you can do it, just get to it!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
GTFO THE PiT AND DO YOUR PROJECT, FOO!!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Oct 23, 2008,
Hell even Satanists don't believe in an actual being named Satan.

Fail yourself as well. There's more than one kind of Satanist
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

i surpose i could give it ubsolute hell drink 30 cups of coffee and stay up all night and do it...maybe but it has to be decent enuf for a pass otherwise it kinda ruins the point in doin it
Quote by neopowell
Fail yourself as well. There's more than one kind of Satanist

No, there are True Satanists, and Fools who think they are Satanists. If you believe in a being called Satan, then you must believe in his creator, God, hence you are a Christian. Quod erat demonstrandum.
Last edited by ValoRhoads at Oct 23, 2008,
Quote by Guitarism12
i surpose i could give it ubsolute hell drink 30 cups of coffee and stay up all night and do it...maybe but it has to be decent enuf for a pass otherwise it kinda ruins the point in doin it

well what's the project?
edit: sorry for the double post, had to ask.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
Dear Guitarism12;

email or contact the teacher BEFORE tomorrow and say if you can have the deadline extended. Make sure to say it's because, "I really want to do good on this project, if I could have more time..." or something like that. Make sure you say that you want to do good on the project.

But then he'd actually have to do good on the project instead of just handing in some lame rushed thing.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by ValoRhoads
well what's the project?
edit: sorry for the double post, had to ask.

Part1 of it is a thousand word essay on the merchant of venence

Part2 is identyfying 6 language techniques in the play and descuss how they helped the meaning of the play
Dude, 1000 words? Cmon, that'd take like an hour, hour and a half tops.
The language techniques are a bit trickier. Use teh internets to find the answer to that one, this should probably take another hour and a half. So there you go, 3 hours. Give yourself 4 just for cushioning. Now stop posting and get working!
Quote by ValoRhoads
Dude, 1000 words? Cmon, that'd take like an hour, hour and a half tops.
The language techniques are a bit trickier. Use teh internets to find the answer to that one, this should probably take another hour and a half. So there you go, 3 hours. Give yourself 4 just for cushioning. Now stop posting and get working!

this is guna be fun....thanks for your help pit
Quote by ValoRhoads
No, there are True Satanists, and Fools who think they are Satanists. If you believe in a being called Satan, then you must believe in his creator, God, hence you are a Christian. Quod erat demonstrandum.

You mean the True Satanism that was created in the last century by a theremin player?

Satanism in which the actual being of Satan is worshipped is indeed a form of Christianity. It's just rooting for the other side and it's been around a lot longer than LaVey.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

You all know Satrianism pwns satanism. He can play better guitar then satan anyways.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
You all know Satrianism pwns satanism. He can play better guitar then satan anyways.

Spaceyism for the win. Go Kevin!!
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by Guitarism12
Part1 of it is a thousand word essay on the merchant of venence

Part2 is identyfying 6 language techniques in the play and descuss how they helped the meaning of the play

Dude... 1000 words is piss. Its nothing. Average essay I have to do on my course is 2000-3000 words. And for my coursework its 5000.

Stop fannying about in the pit and like I said before. Go do your work.
My Gear:

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by neopowell
Man up and tell them the truth. The worst you'll get is spitroasted by the two biggest teachers.

hahaha
Say you had chronic diarrhoa.

Seriously though, Jig school tommorow, and go the next school day with a doctor's certificate.

...explaining you had chronic diarrhoa.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Ask if the teacher or whoever you have to hand it into this;

You; 'Would you ever tell a student off, for something that they hadn't done?'
Other guy; 'Ofcourse not'
You; 'Oh, thats good. I haven't done my project. '

It's worked a few times for me.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by matt169
Dude... 1000 words is piss. Its nothing. Average essay I have to do on my course is 2000-3000 words. And for my coursework its 5000.

haha i'm soo lucky i'm in high school and I only have to write 500-word essays. 'tis a cinch.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by matt169

Exactly, I write 2000 word essays on books I read and i'm not even in school any more you ****ing pansy.

sadly i'm being serious
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
''printers broke, getting a new one tonight''

that ALWAYS worked for me and i do mean ALWAYS, everyone used it too, i'm suprised the teachers didn't catch on.

other than that... bunk off the day and do it all day, then bring it in FIRST thing next morning as soon as you go in and explain to the teacher you were ill with some bug, they'll then be sympathetic rather than quizzical as to why it was late.

yet another one that worked for me lol.
yeah, just stay home from school and do it if you don't have enough time today.
Quote by Placenta_07
I think he likes me more than a friend but I like girls, like when I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

Quote by 12Jim34
^Wow. That's pretty abnormal.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
haha i'm soo lucky i'm in high school and I only have to write 500-word essays. 'tis a cinch.

Ach im in Uni.

TS should stfu and stop crying.
My Gear:

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S