yea i get to work last night at 11 and it's the usual chaos (i work at a gas station/truck stop), store is a mess and i get to deal with pissed off lazy truckers...lucky me right? well like my 3rd customer of the night was the bus driver for a tour bus. i see a group of people walk in and mosey around the store a bit, they look a little familiar but i can't place it. i see the bus driver has a papa roach logo sewn onto his jacket so i'm guessing that's who was in my store. anyway dude in a white coat comes up and i ask him "hey, you guys are papa roach right?" he's says "yea man, that's us!" so naturally i got a picture with them (well the lead singer anyway, other dudes seemed drunk as hell). i don't listen to them at all but still cool to have someone "famous" come in to my workplace. anyone else have famous people come in to where they work? if so who was it? i know the post pics or it didn't happen is in effect but i didn't have my phone or camera so i had to pirate a kodak instant camera off the shelf.
So basically no pics and it didn't happen. Rock on you.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
Quote by inhatredofme
haha, if i wasn't broke i'd probably have money to get pics developed.

Lame...

hey guiez metalica cam into mah kfc wer i wrok an i got foto but i cant get it developd soz guiez
Quote by Final !mpact
Lame...

hey guiez metalica cam into mah kfc wer i wrok an i got foto but i cant get it developd soz guiez

a mighty clever aussie you are
Quote by Eric 666
Did you tell him you play Schecters too?

didn't want to have to show them up by not sucking ass.
pics or... it didn't happen
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
I work on Kid Rock's and Bob Seger's airplane. I see them often. Kid Rock occasionally drinks a beer with us. Working on an airport I see famous people all the time. Most don't impress me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by inhatredofme
a mighty clever aussie you are

Please don't judge us on his behalf. Outside of the pit he is a likeable fellow... the lack of rules changes him though.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
If Papa Roach showed up at my job it would ruin my entire week.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by inhatredofme
didn't want to have to show them up by not sucking ass.

fair enough, but you should have told them at least "hey I play a Schecter C1 too" etc, kinda to relate to them a little more if you like the band, if not then you did the right thing haha.
i'll show respect to any musician, atleast they're putting forth the effort to do what they love and what not.
Quote by inhatredofme
i'll show respect to any musician, atleast they're putting forth the effort to do what they love and what not.

That's really the whole idea of music, even pop bands are doing what they like unless they were specifically made by record labels to sell records (Milli Vanilli comes to mind )
Quote by Eric 666
That's really the whole idea of music, even pop bands are doing what they like unless they were specifically made by record labels to sell records (Milli Vanilli comes to mind )

yea the band i'm in isn't brutalz metalz or anything but we have fun playing the stuff we came up with so who cares right? all about having fun and once you lose sight of that you're doomed