I just bought a 4 GB Insignia mp3 player from my friend for 10 dollars in quarters and a Gatorade, except the problem is the screen on it is cracked so you can't see anything on it. I know I got a good deal but my brother is telling me I got ripped off.
yeah you did... if it was just the 10 dollars. maybe. lol

Anyways, dud e you can get mp3 players dirt cheap i would have spent th 30 or so and got one that i could read
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Use it as a portable media storage?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
well 10dollars for a 4GB thumbdrive isn't expensive. The music playing capabilities is sort of a bonus, so yea i think its an ok deal
yeah man, u got a good deal, as long as u can figure out how to find the songs on it. other wise its a paper weight
Quote by saphrax
Where do you shop?

I can get 8Gb for £15.

He shops in 1994.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by saphrax
Where do you shop?

I can get 8Gb for £15.

Slight exaggeration, we pay 6.99 euros for a 1GB. 4 gb are something along the lines of 24.99 i think. could be wrong. It is ireland though. The land of overpriced goods. I got a free one today at a careers thing. 512mb i think. But its free
Quote by jimmy_neutron
Slight exaggeration, we pay 6.99 euros for a 1GB. 4 gb are something along the lines of 24.99 i think. could be wrong. It is ireland though. The land of overpriced goods. I got a free one today at a careers thing. 512mb i think. But its free

Noice.

I use a broken 30GB iPod for a flash drive! Oh yeah!
Quote by saphrax
Where do you shop?

I can get 8Gb for £15.

£15 is 30 USD man...remember your conversions.

I say you got a pretty good deal.
I have a broken 60GB that i cant use as a drive because the USB connector is the broken part I also have a 160GB with a cracked screen that i use as a drive. And i have a 32GB Touch for music. Kinda crap that the smallllest one is the one im stuck with for music but.....