Hi all,

So, while restringing my guitar yesterday, I somehow lost one of the string lick screws on my (rather old) Floyd Rose floating trem. I've Googled and eBayed, but can't find anyone who sells them.

Are these actually specialised screws or is there something similar I can get down my local hardware store? If not, can anyone suggest a (preferably UK based) stockists who sell such things?

axes R us. I've used them, things turn up quick - they once sent the wrong thing and replaced it without any trouble.