Hi Guys,
I was wondering what batteries you use for your pedals when not running them through an adapter.
I don't mind spending a little bit more, as I'm looking for the battery that will have the most life and not start to struggle after being played for half an hour.
Just wondering what your preferences are!
Thanks!
Dan
uniROSS rechargable ones. Easily last through a gig (usually a gig and several practices) and you can charge them back up for the next gig. I always charge them before a gig though and take a couple cheap ones just incase.
i don't usually use pedals, but when i feel the need to, i use duracells. call me a sellout, but they're amazing for life and quality...
Quote by unininium
uniROSS rechargable ones. Easily last through a gig (usually a gig and several practices) and you can charge them back up for the next gig. I always charge them before a gig though and take a couple cheap ones just incase.

Wow, that's really short.. I've been playing with the same battery for over 4 months
duracell/energizer... i don't really care which just as long as they're not cheap, nasty ''everlife'' ones lol

all the 'big names' (i.e. duracell, energizer, even panasonic) are pretty much all the same to me
Quote by WtrPlyr
Wow, that's really short.. I've been playing with the same battery for over 4 months

They've never run out on me before I've charged them. I tend to charge them every two weeks which meant every 10hours (ish) of playing. They could last longer or shorter but I've never tested them, maybe I should do one day

Edit: I have one in my pickups that's been there for about a year and it's going strong. But actives don't use that much power so it's not really a comparison.
Last edited by unininium at Oct 23, 2008,
Maybe I'm paranoid, but once the battery life starts to significantly diminish, I think it's audable in the sound of the pedal. So I always switch out batteries before a show.
I vote for... the ones that work!

Seriously though, if you use your pedals a lot, and have a lot of them, I'd probably go for some rechargeable ones so you're not spending tons o' money on batteries all the time.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Yeah, I meant to ask, what's the deal with the Walgreens non alkaline? They seem to be popular. Is it just the price?
Quote by WtrPlyr

hahahaha ohh ahh...same battery for 4 months....mine last 6 hours..
fog-horn leg-horn