Heard it yesterday on Planet Rock, was ok I guess.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Not sure. A lot of random effects, seems like they are trying to hard in some places and the guitarist, whoever he is, is definetly taking big influence from Slash.

Might grow on me though.
i paused disreali gears for that piece of shit get out
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
They played it before anyone else on the Opie And Anthony show yesterday

It sucks...everyone hated it

The only good thing is Buckethead playing lead
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
good song, liked the drum sound a lot but the guitars are a bit digitally to my ears.

maybe he's tryin to get away from the classic rock feel of old gnr songs

like the song a lot tho!
Quote by sofubar
Not sure. A lot of random effects, seems like they are trying to hard in some places and the guitarist, whoever he is, is definetly taking big influence from Slash.

It doesn't sound anything like Slash. Big B's solo kicks ass, the rhythm is growing on me. If I just heard the chorus I would never have guess that it is Axl.
Quote by jackfromcs
It doesn't sound anything like Slash. Big B's solo kicks ass, the rhythm is growing on me. If I just heard the chorus I would never have guess that it is Axl.

It's Buckethead, you can hear some Kill Switch business going on at 3:25 and also some whammy pedal just before and after that.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
all that killswitch mumbo jumbo... it's lovely.

the guitars do sound pretty digital, but it's also buckethead so of course it's gonna sound WAY different than slash's tone. if it didn't it'd be much much worse and people would be talking about how much of a rip off his tone was.

I think it's good for what it is, which really isn't classic gn'r...
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Quote by jackfromcs

Nah there is a hint of Slash in there.
Quote by sofubar
Nah there is a hint of Slash in there.

Slash doesnt use a kill switch or a whammy pedal or sound exactly like Buckethead when shredding.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
it's a hint of BLUES. not slash. slash just uses alot of blues inspired and feeling licks in his playing.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Oh god what is this shit, after listening through both the UYI albums and then hearing this I'm 100% that this is a project not fit to be branded with the name "Guns n' Roses"
It's freaking amazing. The new stuff is some of the best stuff they've ever done imo.
Last edited by EEE_ELLL_OHH at Oct 23, 2008,
its okay, its not way as good as GNR used to be. Maybe worth an illegal download
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by Liam.
It's Buckethead, you can hear some Kill Switch business going on at 3:25 and also some whammy pedal just before and after that.

Yeah, I know it's Buckethead. Big B is one of his nicknames.

It's so cool that I'll be able to hear him on the radio.

Quote by TokaiRocker2000
No Slash=No listen

The solo in this is better than anything Slash has done in a long time.
No Slash=No listen
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
Quote by Liam.
Slash doesnt use a kill switch or a whammy pedal or sound exactly like Buckethead when shredding.

Yeah but there is a hint of him in there.
As someone who's only heard the few G'n'R songs that get radio play (welcome to the jungle, sweet child of mine, and November Rain, and I only liked Welcome To The Jungle) I think this song is... boring.

It's not even Axle in the foreground.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by sofubar

HOW?! He's not on the record. As someone here said, there's a hint of that bluesy style Slash loves so much, but apart from that, it's nowhere near slash style of soloing.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Quote by corey3815
That riff is killing me.

It's "Rock You Like A Hurricane"

All these years, and this is all they can come up with?

No it isn't "rock you like a hurricane".

Similar vein? Yes, but not the same.
Quote by SinnaSatan
HOW?! He's not on the record. As someone here said, there's a hint of that bluesy style Slash loves so much, but apart from that, it's nowhere near slash style of soloing.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about that "hint" you mention.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by sofubar

The solo sounds nothing like Slash. Unless you are referring to the opening bends, which sound like any guitarist.
Quote by Auals
I'm pretty sure he's talking about that "hint" you mention.

That, combined with the similar wah.
People are never going to like it? Cause it sucks ? Well they don't even care about that...Just cause they think Slash is Jesus and no one EVER can be better than him. It doesn't matter. Even if satriani played on it you'll have people comment on how the guitarist can never play like Slash, or is trying too hard to copy him...It's disgusting. And don't get me started on the people who think it's not guns n' roses without Slash. **** you. It's a name. I can record my turd hitting the water and label it guns n' roses. It's a name for god's sake...

Well, yeah i liked the song. Not amazing, but not bad either. Worthy of few listens here and there...
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Last edited by X-Boy at Oct 23, 2008,
Dreadful, but of course it's gonna be overplayed to shit just because it's Chinese Democracy.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
It was pretty shit. Same level as one of the not-so-good tracks off AFD, not what a title track should be like, and especially for an album this hyped.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices