Hi, I'm getting a new guitar soon because i need to upgrade from my shitty bronze warlock. Im heavily into thrash, death metal, sweepin, neoclassical shreddin and shit so EMG's would be great or any other type of heavy pup. i also need a tremelo for those divebombs, squeels n shit. 24 frets is also a must coz im doin lead in my band

I'm only willing to spend within the area of £400 - £500 (around $800 dollars i think). id also like the guitar to look good, but not some vulgar spikey thing. I prefer thinner necks(ibanez etc.) but the neck on my warlock is fine so u can judge the neck width for me, i cant try the guitars out .

I've got a some choices here:
schecter c-1 hellraiser(been hearin good things, seems perfect and i dont care about the fact that i despise synyster gates lol)

dean razorback v 255(cheap one on ebay for £430, looks perfect)

esp m-400(seems like an ibanez to me)

some sort of ibanez(dunno what 1 but definately an RG prestige)

and please dont say 'go and try them out' because the only guitar shop near me sucks balls, i played the bc rich speed v(no whammy) i liked it and then i played steve vai's cheaper jem, and fukin loved it but i hate the looks of it.
Thanks

Never compare Ibanez to ESP/LTD. That's apples and oranges! The ESP/LTD would be a much better choice!

theDogger
thanks for the replies, what about the schecter any one think its a good choice? i dont like xplorer guitars lol so wont be gettin the epiphone
Go for the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser with FR. Beatiful, 24 frets, FR, thinish neck, and coil-tapped EMGs (81/89)

Quote by theDogger
Never compare Ibanez to ESP/LTD. That's apples and oranges! The ESP/LTD would be a much better choice!

theDogger

+1

I love my esp and have played many guitars
RIP Dime

Long Live Metal
Quote by EMGPWNS
Go for the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser with FR. Beatiful, 24 frets, FR, thinish neck, and coil-tapped EMGs (81/89)

I tied the C1 hell raiser with the 85/81 pickups and i loved it! I was gunna get that, but i dont have enough cash so now im looking at an ESP V-200 and poppin in an 85/81 set up in it.
King V (cuz thier good for all that you said, and I have one....soo its my man duty to suggest it)

ESP/LTD or Schecter

B.C. Rich= waiste of money IMO
Quote by EbEar
oh and yao151 i love the fact that you as a fan of metallica and slayer likes John Frusciante, i wish more people around here had an open mind like that

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
Check out LTD's and the new line of BC Rich's.
As much as I disliked BC Rich, I tried some of the new gunslinger models or whatever, and I was pretty impressed.
Quote by Yach
I tied the C1 hell raiser with the 85/81 pickups and i loved it! I was gunna get that, but i dont have enough cash so now im looking at an ESP V-200 and poppin in an 85/81 set up in it.

Lol! I tried one of those and loved it a couple weeks ago. Not the best for sitting down though.

Quote by thrashusmaximus
Hi, I'm getting a new guitar soon because i need to upgrade from my shitty bronze warlock. Im heavily into thrash, death metal, sweepin, neoclassical shreddin and shit so EMG's would be great or any other type of heavy pup. i also need a tremelo for those divebombs, squeels n shit. 24 frets is also a must coz im doin lead in my band

I'm only willing to spend within the area of £400 - £500 (around $800 dollars i think). id also like the guitar to look good, but not some vulgar spikey thing. I prefer thinner necks(ibanez etc.) but the neck on my warlock is fine so u can judge the neck width for me, i cant try the guitars out .

I've got a some choices here:
schecter c-1 hellraiser(been hearin good things, seems perfect and i dont care about the fact that i despise synyster gates lol)

dean razorback v 255(cheap one on ebay for £430, looks perfect)

some sort of ibanez(dunno what 1 but definately an RG prestige)

and please dont say 'go and try them out' because the only guitar shop near me sucks balls, i played the bc rich speed v(no whammy) i liked it and then i played steve vai's cheaper jem, and fukin loved it but i hate the looks of it.
Thanks

ESP or Schecter if you want emg's. And synyster gates doesnt use a hellraiser dude. He uses Custom Avengers.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top