POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

no but seriously,

What was your most embaressing experience with diarrhea?

Mine was once when I was 6 and in first grade, when I didnt make it to the bathroom in time and my mom had to bring me new pants before I would leave the bathroom. There was this one fat girl who kept on teasing me about it, but about a week later she peed herself in the middle of class.

yes, revenge was good in first grade.

EDIT: this didnt happen to me (thank god), but a when I was 15 I had a friend who drank for the very first time. while he had diarrhea. which led him to crap his pants with runny poo without noticing it. inside his friends house. with his girlfriend sitting next to him. with him running around and having it spray everywhere before he noticed.

EDIT2: cleaning poo stains from the wall while drunk is NOT fun.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 23, 2008,
Getting skiddies everywhere in the toilet bowl.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I was in Year 2 and was sat on the floor around the Teacher who was reading a story, then suddenly some randomly came out of nowhere, I was thinking 'shiiiiiiiiit' (well something along those lines, I was 6 btw) so I cooly said, 'please can i go to the toilet?' and when i got there i was rubbing it off with bog roll

But about 2 years ago I was doing basketball in out school gym in PE and this guy suddenly had it running down his leg and it was everywhere, I had to stand in his place
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by CoreysMonster
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

no but seriously,

What was your most embaressing experience with diarrhea?

Mine was once when I was 6 and in first grade, when I didnt make it to the bathroom in time and my mom had to bring me new pants before I would leave the bathroom. There was this one fat girl who kept on teasing me about it, but about a week later she peed herself in the middle of class.

yes, revenge was good in first grade.

EDIT: this didnt happen to me (thank god), but a when I was 15 I had a friend who drank for the very first time. while he had diarrhea. which led him to crap his pants with runny poo without noticing it. inside his friends house. with his girlfriend sitting next to him. with him running around and having it spray everywhere before he noticed.

... I think I should divide by zero now that you have told me this mind ****ing story.
It was about a year ago, I had just stayed round my friends uni place for the weekend and a few week days (and sickied off of work with the excuse of diarrehae....oh the irony) smoking weed and drinking heavily. On the train home I felt I needed to go, but thought I could hold it in for the 20 minute walk home from the station....little did I know there was an accident on the line which held the train up for an extra 20 minutes, and the toilet was outta order in the station...so Im thinking, its alright its only 20 minutes of walking...

...I didnt make it...I was litrally 100 metres from my home and I just caved in (or out if your being litral). Not nice.
i once got it on my foot somehow and my dad shouted at me and told me to get in the shower to wash it off and i cried.

also another time somehow i got it on my sister's flannel and i washed it off an apologised to her.

idk if she cared or not.

strange.

but i've never had diarrhoea in public so yay!

Quote by kevC4
... I think I should divide by zero now that you have told me this mind ****ing story.

exactly what the whole pit is thinking
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Was camping for a few days and didn't bring my toothbrush or toothpaste so I bought a hella lot of dental gum. One morning I was sat there and chewed down like 3 packs of the stuff. I read the small print and it said 'excessive consumption may produce laxative effects' (in VERY small print btw)
I thought they must mean like hundreds of pieces.
Half an hour later I felt something bubble in my ass and I was like 'OH NOES' and ran as fast as I could for the toilet while clenching with all my strength. I literally got into the cubilce and my zipper stuck. It all exploded out while I was fiddling with it
ohai little sig.
Was on a trip with my friend and his mom in a really long car ride. We were in the middle of no where and I had an emergency diarrhea alert. I couldn't do anything about it though, it sucked. ****ing pain it puts you through. ;__;

We ended up stopping on the side of the road and I went in the forest, which was so awkward, and it just felt odd not being able to whipe with anything but nasty leaves and feeling uncomfortable in the car.. Still smelling.

Ugh. I hate diarrhea.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries