Not really my kind of thing, but it does sound very pretty! It's good! There's a bit of hum you could lose, but it doesn't really matter for something like this
My Bands

Latest Original Recording
Boss Micro BR is what I used so you were pretty close. I didn't do anything with the drums to be honest just used one of the basic patterns. The Micro BR is a bit small and fiddly to use so I don't really do any drum arrangements on it.
Sounds very nice. The only tone-related comments I have are:
1) You could have used a small medium-fast vibrato just to add that expressive feel.
2) I'm not saying shred-type tone, but if you had a higher-gain tone it might've had more of the effect that sort of thing gives. For example, I'm playing a song my guitar teacher wrote, I've got the rhythm playing clean, then my lead part comes in and I use a fairly high-gain 60's fuzz sound, and it's a really nice sound.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Thanks I know what you mean by a fuzz type tone. I went shopping for a big muff last weekend for a nice fuzzy singing lead type tone but came home with a DD7 instead.
I agree with the fuzziness but other than that, thats a really nice piece man, its sincere, whereas sometimes this sorta thing can come off show-offy and cheesy. You're other stuff is cool too
great feel first off!!! I love how quick you are before the major bends/notes, much like slash and even clapton even tho I dont really like him too much. did you think this out or improvise? either way its very good over these chords. get some dive bomb whaammmy in there lol

j/k awesome dude
\M/ b4br4d \M/

carlroad.com/maggotbomb.htm
I improvised over the chords a few times. After a few times I hit record and then took a listen to how it sounded. Then I made another take to improve on what I had. I find that listening to the recordings helps me to improve much more that just constantly playing over a chord progressing. I've found the little Micro BR to be one of the best things I bought with regards to improving my playing.
A little bit of fuzziness, as others have pointed out. I really like it, though. The solo is really good. I love the chords. The tone of the guitar playing the chords fits really well, IMO. The drums were all right, too. Overall a pretty good piece. I enjoyed it.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
very nice
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots