Hey y'all

im am looking to buy a multi FX pedal for around £200 - £300 (could maybe go higher if needs be). I dont know much about them but i have the money to buy a good one so.. any suggestions. Im looking for looks of FX of course.. Guitar tuner would be nice, Drum Machine does not matter i have a drum kit (v-drums so i can record :P) so ye.. please reply with suggestions. Thanks..

P.S doesn't need a wah pedal if they have them.. i'm going to buy a Ibanez WD7 =]

thanks again.

(if needed it will be played through a Marshall amp =])
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
Quote by smlyriz

(if needed it will be played through a Marshall amp =])

Love how you don't say the model is it an MG?
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Multi FX suck, go with individual pedals for the effect you are looking for, its worth the extra $ in the end

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Sorry mate, but a multi-fx would sound terrible through your Cube 30, and something tells me that this Marshall you're speaking of is an MG, so either way, you won't get a good sound.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
erm.. idk what marshall yet.. so.. :P and it wont be my roland cube.. and it probs wont be a MG i have around £150 to spend on marshall.. if not recommend a amp as well =]

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
I disagree, I've used my Boss ME-50 and my POD X3 Live on-stage and they both sound fantastic - for the Boss, which is $200 US, I use the noise gate, the DS-1 distortion, the tuner, the compressor, and the volume pedal. Occasionally I might use delay or chorus. This would also be a great way to learn about a lot of effects and see what you like and want to experiment with. MUCH better than Digitech, it's steel like other boss products, so it's built like a tank.
Quote by sdhupelia
I disagree, I've used my Boss ME-50 and my POD X3 Live on-stage and they both sound fantastic - for the Boss, which is $200 US, I use the noise gate, the DS-1 distortion, the tuner, the compressor, and the volume pedal. Occasionally I might use delay or chorus. This would also be a great way to learn about a lot of effects and see what you like and want to experiment with. MUCH better than Digitech, it's steel like other boss products, so it's built like a tank.

thanks

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Quote by smlyriz
erm.. idk what marshall yet.. so.. :P and it wont be my roland cube.. and it probs wont be a MG i have around £150 to spend on marshall.. if not recommend a amp as well =]

Lol, you wanna spnd 300 on a pedal but only half that on an amp?
kids these days.
Quote by tona_107
kids these days.

the amp doesnt have to be huge. im in a band but we havnt started to gig yet.. im on here to ask for advice not for crappy comments.. thanks

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Pod X3
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
personally I'd spend 300 on an amp the get a pod xt live secondhand off ebay for £150 if I were in your shoes.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by halikus
personally I'd spend 300 on an amp the get a pod xt live secondhand off ebay for £150 if I were in your shoes.

This has been the best suggestion in the thread so far.

The rest of you quite frankly don't know what you're talking about, so if you all would kindly stop giving this poor soul terrible advice, then I would much appreciate it.

What kind of music do you plan on playing?

For starters, look into these:

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/vc30-210/379

(ex-demo model if you can't shell out for a new one)

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/vox-ac15---cc1/69345

(if you can raise your budget a bit)

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/fender-blues-junior/341

(this would work nicely with a Pod, or better yet this: http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/fender-pro-junior/340 if you can't raise your budget.)
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by smlyriz
the amp doesnt have to be huge. im in a band but we havnt started to gig yet.. im on here to ask for advice not for crappy comments.. thanks

You're a joke.
Especially if you think that you're paying for wattage.
Quote by tona_107
kids these days.

No kidding.

What I'd do, is get the Digitech RP250. I don't how how that would add up in euros, but they're 150$ US. Spend the rest on an amp.
UG's AC/DC Lover
have you tried the zoom G series or the digitech RP pedals? they're alright for beginner use. the RP500 has some good tones, and also the Zoom G7.1ut. i'm getting the Zoom g7 on sunday.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC