Hey guys,
i`ve been wanting to check out the band Gorillaz for a while but i don't know where to start. Which is their best album? to avoid biased responses, i want to know which album of theirs was the most commerically successful?

honestly...i don't really care about discussing if they are really modern rock or not. i'll make up own mind on that once i've listend to them.

thanks,
-chris-
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed
Demon Days is their best IMO
even though their self titled one has some classics
You are now blinking manually
Demon Days is their best one. Neither are hugely accessible though. 19-2000 (soulchild remix), Clint Eastwood, Feel Good Inc., Dirty Harry and O Green World are the ones I'd recommend as starting points before you get into either album.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Demon Days is their best piece of work, I used to be totally in love with that album. Every song is worth listening too and memorable in my opinion. Their previous albums have good songs but aren't as good overall - Clint Eastwood is a brilliant song.

Get Demon Days and stick with that really.
feel good inc is sick! what album is that on?!

ok. i'm currently umm..... getting my hands on a copy of Demon Days. Ill use that as a starting point. thanks everyone!

-chris-
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed