Page 1 of 4
Is there anything in the world that is more pleasurable than having sex, masturbating or basically pleasuring one's sexual organs? I think we humans are too sexual driven that it's basically what life is all about. We do things and complete goals just for the end to have pleasure for our penis or vag. Even after becoming a famous person, the next thing you want is get a nice ass. No matter what amazing thing you do, your mind still tells you, you did it to then have sex.
With our friends, the thing we most talk about is girls, and sexual lives of each one...it seems as if it's the only reason we're alive for. To look for chicks.

What's your opinions? Is the only greatest pleasure we strive for...sex?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
reading.

and playing guitar onstage.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
It's called nature.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
there a different kinds of pleasure that in my opinion cannot be compared to one another. There is sexual pleasure, which is obviously great

there is also the pleasure you get from giving someone you care abouyt a present and knowing they are happy.

I get a huge amount of pleasure from getting up on stage with my band an performing, and i dont use it in any way for getting sexual pleasure
Not everything I do is for "sexual pleasure". Alot of it is actually "not getting caught".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I just enjoy a nice "pat" on the "head"......

Me too man. Me too
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

This is stupid. We all need to breath, eat & drink but it doesn't affect our goals or anything..i konw what im talking about however irrelevant this may seem..

>.>

<.<
Quote by XxLloydxX
Is there anything in the world that is more pleasurable than having sex, masturbating or basically pleasuring one's sexual organs? I think we humans are too sexual driven that it's basically what life is all about. We do things and complete goals just for the end to have pleasure for our penis or vag. Even after becoming a famous person, the next thing you want is get a nice ass. No matter what amazing thing you do, your mind still tells you, you did it to then have sex.
With our friends, the thing we most talk about is girls, and sexual lives of each one...it seems as if it's the only reason we're alive for. To look for chicks.

What's your opinions? Is the only greatest pleasure we strive for...sex?

That could well be because you are a teenager...

Actually I am a teenager too but I have never been that sexually driven. I enjoy sex, don't get me wrong, but I have never gone out actively trying to get laid.
To be honest I sometimes find that I would much rather just lie down with my girlfriend and be intimate instead of having sex with her. Call me an old romantic if you will but I much prefer love to lust...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You might be interested in Freud's study of phsycosexual development. It was pretty interesting really.

Id find more pleasure in being in a relationship with someone and having sex to express ourselves than jsut randomly boning people. Theres alot more to life than sex, well IMO anyway.
I like it a lot, its probably on my top shelf with the other two things I enjoy. Weed, and Music.

Giving someone a present and them being happy is a really good feeling too. Actually when ever someone is sad/bad mood what ever, making them happy gives you a good feeling.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
the best thing is to smoke a joint while playing the guitar onstage while a damn hot girl gives you a blowjob

what more can you ask life for?
Maybe heroin.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Quote by crohno
the best thing is to smoke a joint while playing the guitar onstage while a damn hot girl gives you a blowjob

what more can you ask life for?

A sense of fulfillment in your life maybe? Material things can't really bring that in my opinion.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
yea its called cocaine... its fun for about the first 3 mounths... then it just gets sad...

haha

but doing coke and getting ****ed is pretty fun feeling.. haha
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
well i enjoy smoking weed probaly as much as i like sexual activities. you let me smoke a blunt while getting head thats a match mate in heaven.

EDIT:^^^yea coke is a fun drug. always makes me feel solid. i love putting it on blunts you get toasted. frosties FTW!!!!
Well, I think there's different kinds of pleasure. An orgasm doesn't cover all of those types of pleasure.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Guitargasm.

Seriously, while sex might be a nice pleasure, nothing really beats the feeling of pride when you've created something really great, be it a piece of music, a painting, a novel, or something else
Quote by IDread
That could well be because you are a teenager...

Actually I am a teenager too but I have never been that sexually driven. I enjoy sex, don't get me wrong, but I have never gone out actively trying to get laid.
To be honest I sometimes find that I would much rather just lie down with my girlfriend and be intimate instead of having sex with her. Call me an old romantic if you will but I much prefer love to lust...

What I talked about isn't about me, I also prefer what you mention although I also love sexual pleasure and sometimes my goals ARE for the end of that pleasure.
My post is mainly based on what I see around the society I live in. What I see is the majority taking actions just for sexual pleasure. I always see backstabbing everywhere, backstabbers are capable of f+cking you up just to get some ass. It all comes down to the sexual drive, there are thieves, rapers. All they want is to f+ck and feel powerful, and ruin other's lives.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by the_white_bunny
yea its called cocaine... its fun for about the first 3 mounths... then it just gets sad...

haha

but doing coke and getting ****ed is pretty fun feeling.. haha

haha

Anyways, I think eating delicious cake is a pretty good feeling.
I find drug use better than masturbation and blowjobs, and if two slammin hot chicks asked me if I wanted a 3some with them, or have a blunt with some excellent weed in it and a bottle of wine, i'd go with the latter. If someone offered me a few valium instead o sex, i'd take the valium. I prefer drugs.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Biologically speaking the pleasure you feel is from dopamine release in the nucleus accumbuns region of your brain during the act of sex.

Illegal narcotics, such as meth or heroin, release alot more dopamine into this part of your brain. This means that they would be felt as more pleasurable than the act of having sex.

So technically the greatest pleasure you can achieve is from doing drugs...
blues....
Quote by Nashag
Guitargasm.

Seriously, while sex might be a nice pleasure, nothing really beats the feeling of pride when you've created something really great, be it a piece of music, a painting, a novel, or something else

Actually to be honest I think I can think of something better than that. Maybe its just me but those moments when you are totally at peace with the world and nothing is bothering you, when you can just sit and feel good without having to do anything. It might be because of something, like if you have been smoking herb or you are spending time with your girlfriend or boyfriend but that feeling of peace beats anything really.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You can't say "x is always the most pleasurable" or "y always sucks". It's all about mood. For example, there are times when I could gain immeasurable pleasure from a poem, and times when sex would be better. Simple.
oh yea another durg is EX. alot of people love how it makes them feel it makes you feel like all of your sences at once. i have never liked it ive done it a hand full of times... and its kinda like dick... its just not for me... haha
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Sex is a great feeling of pleasure.
Drugs try to obtain that feeling via chemicals, ect.
The body release chemicals like Endorphins, Serotonin ect. to achieve the feelings in combination with the above.

They are all the same.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by XxLloydxX
What I talked about isn't about me, I also prefer what you mention although I also love sexual pleasure and sometimes my goals ARE for the end of that pleasure.
My post is mainly based on what I see around the society I live in. What I see is the majority taking actions just for sexual pleasure. I always see backstabbing everywhere, backstabbers are capable of f+cking you up just to get some ass. It all comes down to the sexual drive, there are thieves, rapers. All they want is to f+ck and feel powerful, and ruin other's lives.

I know the type and it seems that it is simply a flaw in the human condition. Thankfully these people are in the minority. I don't think it is even the natural drive to reproduce that motivates these sorts, but a flaw in their personality that makes them crave the feeling they get from it.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Actually to be honest I think I can think of something better than that. Maybe its just me but those moments when you are totally at peace with the world and nothing is bothering you, when you can just sit and feel good without having to do anything. It might be because of something, like if you have been smoking herb or you are spending time with your girlfriend or boyfriend but that feeling of peace beats anything really.

I've been wanting that feeling for such a long time. To wake up one day and not have anything on my mind, no tasks to do.
Quote by the_white_bunny
oh yea another durg is EX. alot of people love how it makes them feel it makes you feel like all of your sences at once. i have never liked it ive done it a hand full of times... and its kinda like dick... its just not for me... haha

haha..........................?
Quote by metaldud536
I've been wanting that feeling for such a long time. To wake up one day and not have anything on my mind, no tasks to do.

haha..........................?

Try meditating. It always helps if you have a spare half an hour.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
MDMA is the way to get happy. God damn you can just sit and stretch and feel so ****ing good.
You can't really quantify pleasure. There are definitely things that match up to sexual pleasure or surpass it, but it's a matter of opinion.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Sex is a great feeling of pleasure.
Drugs try to obtain that feeling via chemicals, ect.
The body release chemicals like Endorphins, Serotonin ect. to achieve the feelings in combination with the above.

They are all the same.

They are not all the same. Your body does not produce the same amount of nuerotransmitters as an illicit substance. So the 'high' you feel from doing drugs is much more intense than a 'high' that you feel via normal biological processes.
blues....
Quote by Kumanji
It's all about mood. For example, there are times when I could gain immeasurable pleasure from a poem, and times when sex would be better. Simple.

Yes
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Tis human nature. As ling organisms we feel the need to spread our seed and increase the population. Even if you have sex just for pleasure, the need for it stems from the ancient need to populate. dundundun..
Sex is a natural urge....think about it....its possible for it horrible...but its not...so just be damn thankful its awesome...
Quote by speckley
They are not all the same. Your body does not produce the same amount of nuerotransmitters as an illicit substance. So the 'high' you feel from doing drugs is much more intense than a 'high' that you feel via normal biological processes.

They are all the same, but the amount of pleasure may differ.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I don't see anything wrong in taking pleasure in anything like that.

But will it bring you happiness?
Page 1 of 4