hey i just recieved my lovepedal 200 lbs of tone in mail today. not overly impressed. side by side, besides the fact that it cleans up well i almost prefer my big muff pi for a silicon fuzz. maybe i need to fuss with the bias control. mine came stock at 2pm or so, at full counterclockwise it reminds me of my fuzz factory. i'm looking to get tons of sustain like big muff, but still being able to clean up good.
either... just plain useless.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
kinda both. i'm looking for advice on the bias trimmer. i never had a pedal that had option like that. wondering whats setting if anyone knows will give me the most sustain and able to clean up good still.
what does that link have to do with my question? i'm not looking to purchase another fuzz.
Quote by fender
what does that link have to do with my question? i'm not looking to purchase another fuzz.

Eh, I thought you were. Your OP is kinda confusing. I read that the 200 lb. of Tone is too much like your muff, and that you want a fuzz with a bias trimmer.

?

I'm confused.

If you want to add a bias trimmer to your pedal, you should ask in GB&C.

Other than that, I'm sorry I misunderstood.

Don't be so bitchy.
lol how do you get bitchy out of what i typed. reading is good. that is being bitchy, my pedal has a bias trimmer. you would of known that if you read my first post.
My bad.

Reading comprehension ftw.
ok moved my amp upstairs for a little sounds better. i'm guessing the acoustics in the basement aren't the greatest.