Page 1 of 2
I am a mechanical engineer and myself and a few other engineers were arguing that if out of all the FILM robots got in a fight who would win my theory was this...

ED209 WOULD KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM ALL,,, obviously my theory is based on its perfect engineering and chosen weaponary, also the fact it malfunctions and is dumb and is the robot version of a shark , a predator which only lives to kill and we all know the best killer is someone who kills without remorse or compassion, the only set back is STAIRS but he would kick other robots ass before they got to the first step...so come on if ya think your robot is hard enough bring it on.......you have 10 seconds to comply.....
my bagder stares at me.....
The Terminator
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I know its not a film but you can't have a robot thread without mentioning Hk-47.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by dylanfg
terminatot the good one that was turned good

That sentence is so bizarrely worded that I'm sending a Terminator into the past a full minute before you posted that, to kill you.
NO way you lot these all have to aquire weapons , the terminator and his possy have reason to kill ed would make mincemeat out of them , and just showing pics is lame where's your argument for your choice

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
this one actually looks like a probe or something, wouldn't want that in me...

nor this one...

EDIT:

Haha, sorry, just had to do this one, I'll stop spamming from now on xD

Keeps the women calm xD

I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Last edited by Lord Waltaa at Oct 23, 2008,
enough with the transformers he would melt their plastic buts and the good terminator is GOOD?
I just googled ED209...

Seriously, TS? That's the best you can think of?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Metal Gear RAY, would pwn

Neither ray nor rex are robots. They're tanks so they are not included in this.
Quote by metaldud536
Yea....a single mobile suit would pwn that shit.

Even a Leo could stomp that girlie piece of crap.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by leeb rocks
Neither ray nor rex are robots. They're tanks so they are not included in this.

actually RAY has limited AI so its classed as a robot n00b
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
actually RAY has limited AI so its classed as a robot n00b

Only the navy test/concept version has a cockpit at all, the rest are entirely AI controlled.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Still no arguments just crappy robots , the sound of eds voice would turn their circuits brown......don,t just google him youtube him and be afraid.
R2-D2

Because he is the original gangster.

I don't even care, he wins at everything, forever
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
R2D2 is a dustbin and trips on coins.....and has a camp mate....ed wins again
Quote by kr46
Still no arguments just crappy robots , the sound of eds voice would turn their circuits brown......don,t just google him youtube him and be afraid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNckavq9fiY

He can't even walk down stairs. What a nub. Permanent fail.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Kadaj
Only the navy test/concept version has a cockpit at all, the rest are entirely AI controlled.

Well you learn something new everyday. Still if one man can single handedly take down 20 or so rays with handheld weapons then I doubt they would hold up agaisnt most other robots in this thread.
He doesn't have to as i said others would be owned before they took a step to run away, and tanks don't climb stairs they blow the shit out of the building and the enemy inside therefore no stairs .......ed wins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJDztqCG91g

Wow, robocop bots suck ass.

Quote by kr46
He doesn't have to as i said others would be owned before they took a step to run away, and tanks don't climb stairs they blow the shit out of the building and the enemy inside therefore no stairs .......ed wins

Dude, are you high? The other robots here can either stomp a whole building down in one swoop, destroy a planet with a single blast (Wing Zero), or is virtually indestructible. Your choice is retarded.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 23, 2008,
Bring it ,,still no threats just gas gas gas ......and yo ass
Quote by kr46
Bring it ,,still no threats just gas gas gas ......and yo ass

The eff are you talking about? What more need to be said?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Also if i wanted to destroy a planet i would use a spaceship and a big robot like that is a big target , i do appreciate the answers though ....fun fun fun eh?
Quote by kr46
Also if i wanted to destroy a planet i would use a spaceship and a big robot like that is a big target

That doesn't change the fact that most robots here can easily own your ED pos.

Hell, I'd pick the vibrator over ED. It's still more useful than that chicken shit..

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Unicron

He's eating a transformers planet, just so you can get a rough idea how big he is

PSN ID: ArranP
Thats more like it apmaman a proper reason cheers.....but size ya know has been beaten before look at the borg they were beaten by a baldy slaphead.
To be honest dudes i know little about transformers only that they are cartoons and they turn into ice cream vans and stuff ...ed just likes to kill don,t know if he likes ice cream.
Quote by metaldud536
Yea....a single mobile suit would pwn that shit.

But wait a second... I only watched Gundam a few times when I was about 12 but I definitely remember them having pilots. Doesn't that sort of exclude them from the running of the Hardest ROBOT competition?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Page 1 of 2