search bar rawks
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by smlyriz
Hey was looking for a new amp and pedal and came across this

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/line6-spider-3/71377

Is it any good? and is it worth £200?

no matter what people say on here (UG seem to hate Spider Line 6s) i think line 6 is a very good amp for their price! if you want it man, get it! dont listen to anyone else; it is YOUR TONE after all
well im not sure on what amp to get for around that price.. it has fx's as well which is a bonus! :P
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
Quote by GangsterLi
no matter what people say on here (UG seem to hate Spider Line 6s) i think line 6 is a very good amp for their price! if you want it man, get it! dont listen to anyone else; it is YOUR TONE after all

Yes, it's his TERRIBLE tone.

He'll like it for a little while, then he'll begin to realize just how much it sucks, and he will wish he never got it to begin with.

TS. What kind of music are you going to be playing? What's your max budget? Are you going to be playing at home, with a band, or gigging?
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Search bar for the Win!!!

Quick facts:
The Spider 3 is an okay amp, but just about every other modeling amp in it's price range is better, i.e. the Roland Cube series, the Vox Valvetronic and the Peavy Vyper.

Line 6's other amps and effects other than the Spider series are quite good.
Quote by SSL27
Yes, it's his TERRIBLE tone.

He'll like it for a little while, then he'll begin to realize just how much it sucks, and he will wish he never got it to begin with.

TS. What kind of music are you going to be playing? What's your max budget? Are you going to be playing at home, with a band, or gigging?

HAHAwish this theory worked with my nephew... my amp is in the sig, he thinks his spider II is better

honestly there are good amps for what they are, but once you go tube, you`ll never go back.
I'm not a fan of that amp.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
If you want a modelling amp check out the Peavey Vypyrs, Roland Cubes and Vox Valvetronix amps they're all better than the Line 6 Spider 3. I personally vote for the Peavey Vypyr. I've got one and it's a versatile amp. I play mostly metal and hard rock but a friend (that plays alot of blues) wanted to try it and he could get really good blues tone out of it.
if i were you, i would get teh peavy vypyr 15. its the same price, and i have yet to find a single way that the spider 3 is better than it.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.