Quite frankly I think it's beautiful, if I had the money and was in the market for a new 6 I probably would.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Well what's it being used for? I, obviously, play Surf, and that is not even a possible buy for me.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
its amazing...buy itttttt......and sent it to me...

Seriously its gorgeous
My opinion: it's ugly :x
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
If you have the funds, hell yes, it looks like a beauty and I've heard good stuff about Carvin.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
no, never :P
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Isn't this advertising, because it's just an eBay link and no background info?

Shall I report?

No, I can't be arsed.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Carvins are incredible guitars, if i had the money and wanted a carvin yes, but of course.

ONLY IF YOUR AMP IS GOOD ENOUGH TO DO IT JUSTICE!
it's good. Good quality hardware, and <drool> AAAA grade flamed maple, and flamed maple fretboard </drool>. I've heard Carvin's are of very top-of the-line overall. I think it's worth the price.
I would if it was cheaper.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by stephen_rettie
Carvins are incredible guitars, if i had the money and wanted a carvin yes, but of course.

ONLY IF YOUR AMP IS GOOD ENOUGH TO DO IT JUSTICE!

engl se
Nice I Guess
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
Wouldn't buy online. But even if that was in a store, hell no. Natural/clear finishes are ugly enough, quilt maple is vile, and that's a hellishly nasty fretboard.

Stick on a flame maple veneer, a rosewood fretboard, and slop on a coat of blue or a basic sunburst or something, then we'll talk.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Wouldn't buy online. But even if that was in a store, hell no. Natural/clear finishes are ugly enough, quilt maple is vile, and that's a hellishly nasty fretboard.

Stick on a flame maple veneer, a rosewood fretboard, and slop on a coat of blue or a basic sunburst or something, then we'll talk.