I'm selling my beloved sr505 under the circumstances that I'm returning to 4 strings and need the cash to buy said new 4 string.

Here is some copypasta details about the bass:

Ibanez SR505:

A bolted-on All Access neck joint on the Ibanez SR505 Bass allows easy access to the upper frets associated with set-in and neck-thru joints. Only 4/5"-thick at the first fret, the 34"-scale neck provides more comfortable playing than standard "log" 5- and 6-string necks. Mahogany body on the Ibanez SR505 provides rich warm lows and sweet sustain. Rosewood fingerboard offers a strong, bright sound and an attractive appearance with a long grain. Ultra-durable die-cast Accu-Cast B25 bridge offers easier string changes than any other bridge. Single screw saddle height adjustment on this Ibanez bass gives you better stability than standard double screw designs.

# Neck: 5pc SR5 Jatoba/Bubinga neck
# Neck Type: SR5
# Body: Mahogany body
# Frets: Medium frets
# Fingerboard: Rosewood
# Inlay: Abalone Oval
# Bridge: Accu-Cast B25 bridge
# NeckPU: Bartolini MK1-5 neck pu
# BridgePU: Bartolini MK1-5 bridge pu
# EQ: Bartolini MK1 3-band eq

The bass is obviously used and has some minor buckle rash on the back of the body and few small shallow marks on the front from pick play. Though I imagine these can be removed with light steaming.
(DON'T WORRY THE FINISH HASN'T BEEN COMPROMISED!)
Thankfully these are invisible unless you hold them up to the light at just the right angle which involves you elevating the bass to the lightsource horrizontally. This doesn't come naturally

Selling Price with ibanez case and new fitted strings (ernie ball slinkeys):

£289
I would prefere pick up and live in the Manchester area. But I am willing to arrange a meetup at train stations as long as it's not rediculously out of the way and if paying by paypal or cheque that the money has reached my account first.

For any extra details or pictures please pm
Quote by gangsta_rick
HAHA TWO WORDS f*CKING LEGEND

Finally a sig which shows another member praising me.

My work here is done
bump
Quote by gangsta_rick
HAHA TWO WORDS f*CKING LEGEND

Finally a sig which shows another member praising me.

My work here is done