Page 1 of 2
i was inspired to make this thread by something i posted in another. what's the weirdest thing youve ever seen? mine would have to be a kkk business card. a man in downtown charleston asked pulled me aside and asked if id be interested in joining the kkk. being to scared to say "no" to a clansman's face, i said ill think aobut it. so he gave me a white card and told me to call him w/ a decision. it was white with red ink on it. it "KKK, chapter (some roman numeral) of Charleston, SC" along w/ a cell, business, and fax number. it also had the outline of a head portion of a clansman's costume, the pointy hood part, in red, and on the other side of the card a burning cross in red ink. i lol'd.
anybody else seen some odd stuff like this?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Hey if you're not gonna call me, give me my card back!!!
Sig space available, give me some praise
A guy in a tracksuit with a packed lunch and an umbrella on a bus....

Shush, I r making teh steree-oh tayp joke.

Really though I saw a man walk past me in Blackpool with a parrot on his shoulder. It wasn't stuffed...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by ginjaninja
post the number on /b/.

Totally do this, please?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Strato-Massacre
i was inspired to make this thread by something i posted in another. what's the weirdest thing youve ever seen? mine would have to be a kkk business card. a man in downtown charleston asked pulled me aside and asked if id be interested in joining the kkk. being to scared to say "no" to a clansman's face, i said ill think aobut it. so he gave me a white card and told me to call him w/ a decision. it was white with red ink on it. it "KKK, chapter (some roman numeral) of Charleston, SC" along w/ a cell, business, and fax number. it also had the outline of a head portion of a clansman's costume, the pointy hood part, in red, and on the other side of the card a burning cross in red ink. i lol'd.
anybody else seen some odd stuff like this?

This sort of unrelated, but I saw a sing that said "KICK OFF!", except the C and I looked like a K, so it looked like, "KKK OFF!"
Yesterday a black transvestite in a top hat asked me for a cigarette.

That's London for you eh?

I saw Bush get elected, then re-elected.

That's pretty strange.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by ross1234
Hey if you're not gonna call me, give me my card back!!!

Nothing interesting happens to me, I'm quite ordinary
I seen a face :O

but no weirdest thing ever would have to be like em Serbians in E-town.
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
Quote by ginjaninja
post the number on /b/.

This.

Seriously, it's worth it.
Quote by strat0blaster
I saw Bush get elected, then re-elected.

That's pretty strange.

lol +1
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Quote by Woozye

Nothing interesting happens to me, I'm quite ordinary

i thought i saw you get raped by a dog ... my mistake
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
I once saw a man with blonde hair and a black mustache. it was the weirdest thing i had ever seen.
Quote by Simsimius
Totally do this, please?

im trying to think of where it is. ive moved since the last time ilooked at it, and im not sure what box its in. plus, wont the mods get grumpy if i posted a real number on here?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Stratoblaster73
This. This. This!

Hey.

What the hell is with you stealing my name?

I'm gonna make you the Napster to my Lars.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Hey.

What the hell is with you stealing my name?

LOL your name got stolen
LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die (about women) - Jens Ludwig

Quote by leony03
That made me lol so hard!!!

yay
Quote by strat0blaster

HAHA that is actually brilliant, I lol'd. Congratuamalations
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
A guy in a tracksuit with a packed lunch and an umbrella on a bus....

Shush, I r making teh steree-oh tayp joke.

Really though I saw a man walk past me in Blackpool with a parrot on his shoulder. It wasn't stuffed...

yeah...because a live parrot is just weird. Whereas a stuffed parrot is the norm in Blackpool!

I saw a guy this morning at about...630. He was riding his bike around the waterfront and he had on a helmet with blinking lights. As well as a big thick backpack that looked like a battery pack. I think he was a ghostbuster.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
I saw a unicorn. Followed it to the end of the world I did. Turns out it was just a horse with a Cornetto on his head.
Omg I Like Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by Strato-Massacre
im trying to think of where it is. ive moved since the last time ilooked at it, and im not sure what box its in. plus, wont the mods get grumpy if i posted a real number on here?

Who cares the dickhead is a part of the KKK, **** him!
i was at a dunkin doughnuts, and i looked out the window, and i saw a pink van. i thought "that's pretty neat-o" then, right as i thought that, a man with no legs skateboarded past me. very weird incident

looked like this
i was taking a bus to the nearby city to visit some family, and a black girl and her daughter were dressed in the most weairdist outfit ever. it looked like they were made out of ribbions and pilgram clothes. there was no events going on in any town near by, and it wanst any holidays. :WTF:
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by ginjaninja
post the number on /b/.

DOOOOO IT
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
one time we was looking for my cousins practice area soo we turned off on this dirtroad and we went to many places....couldn't find it.... seen this sign it said "Never Land Ranch" turned off on it (my dad and moms idea to do it not mine) we go up to this place to get directions and this woman comes out with these 2 skinny as hell mexican woman and they aren't wearing any bra's they have NOT shaved there pits and and the white woman tryed to hug my mom! soo we go walking up to the place where they was working.. and theres a bunch of mexican guys there working and the white girls talking mexican to them and shit like that.. it was weird as hell! needless to say we left VERY quick and NEVER went back
I saw an Amish guy in Brisbane. Brisbane is in Australia. I thought they only came from Amland.

Even wierder, he was standing in line at Dick Smiths.

Oh yeah, the name "Dick Smith" is pretty wierd to me too.

And last night I saw a man and a woman put their hands and arms into circular saws so it almost completely bissected their arms down the middle! But that was just cool...
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by Benjibum

And last night I saw a man and a woman put their hands and arms into circular saws so it almost completely bissected their arms down the middle! But that was just cool...

what?! why?!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
what?! why?!

So that their blood would fill up the beaker to open the door, duh...
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
hmm well nothing interesting happens where I live. But one day I noticed my testicular hair is three times as long as my pube hair and it's blonde while my pubes are blackish brown

I think I might just die it all red, what do you think?
Quote by Strato-Massacre

/b/ is not the pit the pit is a near replica /b/ is really 4chan post it there if you dare enter if not pm it to someone who will for the lols
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Page 1 of 2