Page 1 of 2
What are the best articles on uncyclopedia? I'm a big fan of the snakes on a plane article, as well as microsoft.

Post your opinions, and feel free to look up the suggestions other people give.

GO!
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
The wonderful japan series like the article on samurais or the wapanese... good stuff.
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Zakk Wylde's good
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
"Wylde has long been considered an open-minded chap. His views on politics are well thought out and eloquently expressed."

"Zakk Wylde will occasionally spice up his pinch harmonics with songs."

ROFL.

Slash is pretty hilarious.
FREE THE PEAR

Quote by black-sabbath
Zakk Wylde's good

I thought it sucked except for this:

"Zakk Wylde will occasionally spice up his pinch harmonics with songs. This is why everyone and your grandma regards him as the most tasteful and diverse songwriter ever. "

I laughed at that part.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by ctb

rofl.

One of my finding: Lawyer

"The Lawyer (Saurus mendicatus) is an omnipresent species of parasite known only to feast upon the vitality of human beings, and, alteratively, governments or corporations"

"A lawyer parked his Mercedes on the side of a busy city street. He opened his door, and a passing vehicle slammed into it, tearing the door off. The lawyer angrily dialed 911. When the police officer showed up, the lawyer began describing what happened, while the officer merely folded his arms and shook his head in disgust. "I can't believe you lawyers. You're so materialistic, you didn't even realize that that your left arm was ripped off along with your car door!" The lawyer looked at the bloody stump where his left arm used to be. "****! My Rolex!" he cried, blood pouring from the now useless stump. He collapsed, still in shock whilst the life drained from him, leaving him white. Suddenly tired, he closed his eyes to the indifferent world, and in his last thoughts hoped that a better one was possible. He died on the side of that road. The lawyer's estate successfully sued Rolex for creating an abnormally heavy watch, which in turn resulted in his car door flipping open more quickly then he intended."
FREE THE PEAR

Quote by Brick23
That is the best thing that's ever happened

the sad part is, i'd seen it before this thread.

EDIT: back onto lawyers:
"There is also a piece called a lawyer in the game chess. When a player announces that one of his pieces has become "the client," the lawyer piece assumes the traditional role of "il parasiti," accompanying the "client" piece around the board. A piece attended by a lawyer may not be captured without a valid arrest warrant, and any attempt by the opposition to prevent that piece from capturing the King may result in a substantial fine and Rule 11 sanctions for unsportsmanlike conduct."
FREE THE PEAR

Last edited by jesus-mobile at Oct 23, 2008,
Why must you discuss my arch-nemesis?!
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
"Stephen Hawking Killed my Cat."
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Encyclopedia
Why must you discuss my arch-nemesis

UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

omfg that's hilarious.

also, "nsmb"
FREE THE PEAR

i like hairy turkish men raping me

EDIT: ****ING ROOMMATE!!!!

I knew I shouldn't have introduced him to UG!
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Last edited by Brick23 at Oct 23, 2008,
I like the Hawthorne Heights one.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
In 1943 German Boob forces invaded all of the known world, led by their leader, Titler. Some say the reason for their sucess was the fact that all the soldiers masturbated instead of fighting.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
The best one I have seen bar none was on Metallica.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by NFFC_1865
I prefer Dramatica. Anybody else?

Although Uncyclopedia is pretty shitty in some places, at least it's a variety of humour rather than just 4channery shit.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
lmao the Nottingham article features lyrics from a group of chav MCs from a guy that lived o my street and used to ask me to play him at FIFA :p
I've been here since '04.

I can't remember ever laughing this hard at something on the internet

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Orgasm

and

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Barbara_Walters

scroll to the bottom of the barbara walters one from a message from barbara herself!

lol...
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Oh god... I just watched the video...

Never saw it before huh? I have it on tape.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Sabbath89
Never saw it before huh? I have it on tape.

No. It really surprised me.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 2