So today we had a sub for health class. They do their little pre-class talk then hand out the sign in sheet. While everybody signs the hand out sheet there is always the jackass that signs something like Bob Sagat. That was me today. I wrote.

Huge. E. Rhectshion

Spelled like that. Keep mind im a fat arse. Usually the teacher ignores the names but this guy had something crawling up his rectum today. He calls for the person that wrote Huge. E and I gladly walked up expecting to be yelled at or something stupid like a detention. The teacher says "Are you Huge?" I pause and the gears in my mind start turning for something to say. So I replied for the whole class to hear "Yes I am but that's not nice." I Killed his hopes of saying anything for the next 10 seconds. He couldn't do any thing but say go back to your seat. In all his shame after class he admitted defeat and told me he walked into that one.

I achieved victory today have you?
You should've said something like "You know I am" and winked at him seductively. Now that would'be been a victory.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yes. Yes. You won. Now go play with your X-box, toy trucks and penis, gloating over your irrelevant victory only achieved because you happen to be fat.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
"Ask your girlfriend."

was the correct response to that one.

But I will give you a three chuckles out of five chuckles for your current comment.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
"Ask your girlfriend."

A teacher at my school asked a student how he got mono, and that was his very response.
Quote by 100Roy001
No. Kensai did. And you're still fat.

No, he loses at life because he doesn't like one of the best bands ever.

Quick thinking TS, but there were many things you could have done with that question.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
No, he loses at life because he doesn't like one of the best bands ever.

Quick thinking TS, but there were many things you could have done with that question.

I do like Pink Floyd.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
You should've said something like "You know I am" and winked at him seductively. Now that would'be been a victory.

yeah! I you set it up for a penis gag, and you used a crappy fat gag. shame on you.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Kensai

I do like Pink Floyd.

You know who I mean
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Wow. I hope you realise that the thing all your classmates will remember from this incident is that you put yourself down. They were laughing AT you. Not with you
Quote by frankv
Led Zep?

I think he's talking about Michael Turner, the best guitarist to ever walk the Earth.

Too bad not many people know about him.

=/
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Lol, that's pretty good. You'd get at least one day of suspension at my school, and your parents would have to talk to the principal.
Pwnt.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Who's Michael Turner?
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.