Hey pit, i was wondering, where on your arm can you cut where you wont bleed out like no main arteries or whatever. I'm just in a really bad spot in my life and everything's just basically numb if you know what i mean. And I'm not gunna get into the details cuz I'm the sure the Pit doesn't care. But i don't mind because thats why i love you guys. But ya, help?
Join UG's LARGEST GROUP YET!!!
With your help we are ONE step closer to owning a UG RUN MISSILE SILO!

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
its refreshing to see someone actually give an honest opinion that doesnt involve rape, but i dont care about anything anymore so. yay me.

shredit: wow i really didnt expect these serious answers from the Pit. I know cutting is bad. i know this. I dont want anyone thinking I'm emo or anything, im ****ing far from it. I just dont want to accidentally kill myself because that would be pretty retarded
Join UG's LARGEST GROUP YET!!!
With your help we are ONE step closer to owning a UG RUN MISSILE SILO!

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
Last edited by WamtheWho_3847 at Oct 23, 2008,
I've been in the same boat before, it'll get better, trust me.

Just wait it out. I know it seems like it won't, but I hated the feeling I had when it did get better, I still wonder what it would've been like if I wouldn't have started doing that.

Try to not start that. I don't want to tell you what to do, but its for the better.

If you ever need anyone to talk to, you can pm me =]
This is My Chemical Romance's fault
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Dude, it's totally not worth it. I've been there.

Try relaxing, talking to someone, taking a really long walk, someting like that.
Quote by Guitarlord44
dude dont cut yourself. it wont make you fell better. talk to someone. i suggest seeing a pshychlogist

And I suggest doing what he suggest you to do.

Also, try to enjoy your days alive, because you only have one chance.

Sucks or not, beeing alive is worth it.
Quote by WamtheWho_3847
its refreshing to see someone actually give an honest opinion that doesnt involve rape, but i dont care about anything anymore so. yay me.

No, you do. You just want attention from the pit.

DO IT FAGGOT

oh and
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by WamtheWho_3847
I'm not gunna get into the details cuz I'm the sure the Pit doesn't care.

I'm pretty sure the Pit cares enough not to answer your question. I'm reporting anyone who does.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I'd suggest heavily against cutting yourself. I know the pit isn't usually one for serious answers but here you go. Times will always get tough, trust me it will happen, and whatever you go through, someone out there has it as bad or worse. Ask a few people, your friends, family, even some helpfuls on here would gladly talk about it. Trust me, I've seen people do this and they themselves say it helped nothing, but knowing that if you truly feel bad about where you are now, only better things can come if you are strong and push through.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
youre asking for advice on cutting yourself?
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
I'm a cutter and doing a psychology degree, so I've got both sides of it!

There's always a motive to cutting- maybe you're just not getting enough attention from the people you seek attention from.
Quote by TokaiRocker2000
youre asking for advice on cutting yourself?

You should know we can't help you with that, though if you want to get raped I'm sure someone could arrange that....

And cuttings bad mmkay?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Supertait
This is My Chemical Romance's fault

i shouldnt laugh but i cant help but laugh and agree :P

Cutting isnt the way man, and i know this will fall on deaf on ears, since your asking for help already means your beyond reason, but just look at this and tell me you still feel bad.

Quote by WamtheWho_3847
Thanks pit. I now realize that you guys are caring people. well everyone except ross1234. dick. Thanks guys

yeah most of us including me are dicks but we do have a caring side. just dont do it man
I know how it feels inside, I've been there before too, just get a pet or a girlfriend (or boyfriend if ur a girl/gay) or something you can hug and tell what's going on without looking too stupid.
Whatever happened, don't cut goddammit
Despite the "it's not worth it", which is true and will be told to you by most people who answer here, there's also the question of where will it lead you.
Since you don't have the slightest idea where to cut yourself not to kill yourself, and from the assumption that you don't have sterile blades at your disposal, the chance of landing somewhere in a hospital is decently large. At that time you lose all choice of action, cause everybody you wanna keep out of it WILL be involved, and there's a good chance you'll get restrained in maybe more than one way by I don't know who not knowing you at all.

Conclusion: Cutting's bad mmmkay?
Quote by Retro Rocker

haha

*wipes tear from eye*
Oh you're good.